Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

« Reply #270 on: October 12, 2015, 09:33:28 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.

« Reply #271 on: October 12, 2015, 09:36:39 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.
Government. But it's behaving as if it's a Fortune 100 corporation. And despite the fact that I'm (forced by law to be) a union member, the union can't help me and I get to work my ass off all this week and through the coming weekend. I have to cancel gigs this weekend.

« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2015, 09:37:49 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.

« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.
Government. But it's behaving as if it's a Fortune 100 corporation. And despite the fact that I'm (forced by law to be) a union member, the union can't help me and I get to work my ass off all this week and through the coming weekend. I have to cancel gigs this weekend.
But you are supporting the union, so you got that going for you, which is nice.

« Reply #274 on: October 12, 2015, 09:39:44 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
Yo, NJD!

« Reply #275 on: October 12, 2015, 09:43:28 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.
Government. But it's behaving as if it's a Fortune 100 corporation. And despite the fact that I'm (forced by law to be) a union member, the union can't help me and I get to work my ass off all this week and through the coming weekend. I have to cancel gigs this weekend.
But you are supporting the union, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Forced to. By law. Goddam commies.

« Reply #276 on: October 12, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.
Government. But it's behaving as if it's a Fortune 100 corporation. And despite the fact that I'm (forced by law to be) a union member, the union can't help me and I get to work my ass off all this week and through the coming weekend. I have to cancel gigs this weekend.
But you are supporting the union, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
Forced to. By law. Goddam commies.
Yep.

« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2015, 09:57:08 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
Yo, NJD!
What?  Don't have to shout.

« Reply #278 on: October 12, 2015, 09:59:28 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Bad day Biebs.

« Reply #279 on: October 12, 2015, 10:00:12 PM »

News just out that Spurrier has retired, effective immediately.

« Reply #280 on: October 12, 2015, 10:04:24 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
While he's asking NJDave, feel free to GFY!

« Reply #281 on: October 12, 2015, 10:06:54 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
While he's asking NJDave, feel free to GFY!
Aren't you supposed to be watching a game?

« Reply #282 on: October 12, 2015, 10:08:38 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
While he's asking NJDave, feel free to GFY!
Aren't you supposed to be watching a game?
I am, there's always time for a good ole GFY

« Reply #283 on: October 12, 2015, 10:12:50 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
While he's asking NJDave, feel free to GFY!
Aren't you supposed to be watching a game?
I am, there's always time for a good ole GFY
Yea, good point.

« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2015, 10:17:31 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
Well because the Commies have taken over that is why.
Ahhhh, yes.  There is that.
I'll bet you get the stinkeye just for having it in your mouth unlit.
I didn't even try.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20