Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2015, 11:24:15 AM »

Morning men. CLE Cuarenta and coffee.  Nice morning here.

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 11:28:26 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?
Yes, heading out Tuesday.
Good deal, Babies out of the hospital yet?
Actually got out of the hospital beginning of Sept.  Hannah unfortunately checked back in this week as she doesn't seem particularly interested in eating.  Hopefully home soon.
Yeah, sorry to hear that.  That's a problem I don't seem to have.

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2015, 11:36:19 AM »

Morning men. CLE Cuarenta and coffee.  Nice morning here.
Morning Bean, it is a nice morning out.

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2015, 11:49:46 AM »

Morning men. CLE Cuarenta and coffee.  Nice morning here.
Morning Bean, it is a nice morning out.
And the warden is out playing tennis, so  I'm doing some TxDave style relaxing.

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »

Morning men. CLE Cuarenta and coffee.  Nice morning here.
Morning Bean, it is a nice morning out.
And the warden is out playing tennis, so  I'm doing some TxDave style relaxing.
Nice!!!   :)

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2015, 12:34:30 PM »

Warden got mad because I did not want to go out for lunch and  went to the grocery store👍. I opened myself a Strangeland Brewery Bourbon Porter Bomber to enjoy.  Good stuff!

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2015, 01:58:09 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2015, 02:43:34 PM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?
Yes, heading out Tuesday.
Good deal, Babies out of the hospital yet?
Actually got out of the hospital beginning of Sept.  Hannah unfortunately checked back in this week as she doesn't seem particularly interested in eating.  Hopefully home soon.
Yeah, sorry to hear that.  That's a problem I don't seem to have.
Yea, definitely not a trait from my side of the family.

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2015, 02:44:01 PM »

University of Texas at Austin students plan to carry dildos around campus next year in protest of recent legislation that allows concealed carry permit holders to carry their firearms to public colleges’ campuses.

According to a public Facebook event page, the students will wield their sex toys on August 24, 2016 — the first day of classes. The contentious legislation signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in June is set to go into effect for the 2016 school year and allows individuals who possess a concealed carry permit to bring their firearms to campus although university presidents are able to make “reasonable” regulations.

“The State of Texas has decided that it is not at all obnoxious to allow deadly concealed weapons in classrooms, however it does have strict rules about free sexual expression, to protect your innocence,” the event description reads. “You would receive a citation for taking a dildo to class before you would get in trouble for taking a gun to class. Heaven forbid the penis.”

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2015, 02:44:19 PM »

Warden got mad because I did not want to go out for lunch and  went to the grocery store👍. I opened myself a Strangeland Brewery Bourbon Porter Bomber to enjoy.  Good stuff!
Sounds a bit trending to fru-fru don't you think?

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2015, 02:46:07 PM »

[...]

I'll mark my calendar to avoid Austin that week I think.

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2015, 02:47:57 PM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Good Point
By the way, have you heard that Fed-Ex will no longer ship tobacco?  Not just to internet/mail-order customers but from the factories to the suppliers.  It's only a matter of time before UPS and USPS follow suit and then we're really fucked.
Doubt that USPS will turn down any business.  Guess we should stock up in any case!
Reason is, the state governments are suing them for the tobacco taxes they're not collecting (mostly on cigarettes).  So Fed-Ex caved right away.  I understand there are similar suits against UPS and USPS.
Why the hell should they be responsible for collecting taxes.  Shouldn't it be the sellers (if anybody)?

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2015, 02:49:34 PM »

Morning men. CLE Cuarenta and coffee.  Nice morning here.
What, no DPG Blue?

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2015, 02:55:01 PM »

Warden got mad because I did not want to go out for lunch and  went to the grocery store👍. I opened myself a Strangeland Brewery Bourbon Porter Bomber to enjoy.  Good stuff!
Sounds a bit trending to fru-fru don't you think?
Nothing fru-fru about bourbon barrel aged Porter, he-man beer all the way.

By the way while in GA/SC you need to try some Sweetwater Happy Ending!  I like a lot of Sweetwater beers but Happy Ending is new and hey, who knows?

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »

[...]

Good idea, I hope to have Austin in the rear view mirror by then but will be close.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8