BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2014, 10:45:53 AM »

Fuck him, Mike.  This isn't a completely new site.  It's a spill-over from CI's banter.  I wouldn't recognize you as a newbie.  The bottom line is that I'll give ANYONE whatever post count they want, they just have to ask.  And that's because I really don't give a shit about post count.  Now green stars on the other hand...

« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2014, 10:48:08 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos
We're down to name calling now?
Fuck him, Mike.  This isn't a completely new site.  It's a spill-over from CI's banter.  I wouldn't recognize you as a newbie.  The bottom line is that I'll give ANYONE whatever post count they want, they just have to ask.  And that's because I really don't give a shit about post count.  Now green stars on the other hand...
Enough with the CI spill-over bullshit
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2014, 10:48:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Too little sleep last night. Gonna be a long day.
Howdy, Bret.

« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2014, 10:49:28 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
Whaaaaaaa...these exist?
You never heard of one wipe Charlies?
Only the hemorrhoid wipes...never regular ones, minus the baby kind...

« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2014, 10:50:18 AM »

[...]
Yeah, sorry about that.  First glitch I encountered with Tapatalk.  It's been remedied.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2014, 10:50:37 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2014, 10:51:45 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
Whaaaaaaa...these exist?
You never heard of one wipe Charlies?
Only the hemorrhoid wipes...never regular ones, minus the baby kind...

I got a sample pack with a Dollar Shave Club shipment, haven't tried them yet.  Showed them to the wife thinking they were some kinda joke but she says they're "big" right now.

« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2014, 10:52:24 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Welcome back, Giuseppe.  Hope all went well.

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2014, 10:53:17 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Mornin' Joe....Fuck it, there'e always tomorrow....or after the holiday at the earliest.

« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2014, 10:55:13 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Wacky Joe!

« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2014, 10:55:53 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
We all need an ipad full of shows and some goldfish crackers, we'll be all set then. Morning, Joe.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Welcome back, Giuseppe.  Hope all went well.

It was a nice trip, everyone enjoyed themselves.  Hot, humid... makes me appreciate our weather here even more.  I won't complain about our heat for at least a month!

Had a chance to get a few cigars in at the Cuban Crafters "super store" in Daytona Beach.  Gotta say I was a bit disappointed, though.  Relatively small selection, but prices were good.  Kinda funny to go to a cigar shop and see reasonable pricing on most everything.  Out here it's tough to find anything good to smoke under $10 at a B&M.

« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »

Working from home is good
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #209 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:19 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
We all need an ipad full of shows and some goldfish crackers, we'll be all set then. Morning, Joe.

LMAO!!  Ain't that the truth.  Frozen came in handy, as did the Dish Network programming on Southwest.  And a week's worth of goldfish.  MOrning, Dave.