Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

It is golf day so all will be right in the world.
Don't aggregate your rheumatis.
Morning Mike. A lot of old cropped people play golf here. I'm just one of them.

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
EPC 2nd and coffee helps a little.
Thanks Obama!
LALTS

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, CB and Mr. Fishy.
Morning TexasDave, Dean, CB

It is golf day so all will be right in the world.
Don't aggregate your rheumatis.
Morning Mike. A lot of old cropped people play golf here. I'm just one of them.
Misery loves company but can't let it get in the way of living the good life doing what you please.  Howdy Dean.

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Calling for 6 straight days of gloomy, rainy weather in NJ

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, CB and Mr. Fishy.
Morning TexasDave, Dean, CB
Biebfish!

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Calling for 6 straight days of gloomy, rainy weather in NJ
Thought NJ was always gloomy.

Nice fall like 93 degrees here today.  Sheesh!
It ain't 93 yet.

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Calling for 6 straight days of gloomy, rainy weather in NJ
Thought NJ was always gloomy.
No, just people from NJ.

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Calling for 6 straight days of gloomy, rainy weather in NJ
Thought NJ was always gloomy.
Unlike the often tropical-like locale in which you reside...GFY!!

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Calling for 6 straight days of gloomy, rainy weather in NJ
Thought NJ was always gloomy.
Unlike the often tropical-like locale in which you reside...GFY!!
Nuthin' but blue skies...

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Still dark with a bright moon overhead here in the lone star state.

Morning all.  Some early morning posting for me.
Surprised you are able to post before the sun comes up.
Bit of pale morning light rising in the east.  Morning DaveDave.
Still dark with a bright moon overhead here in the lone star state.
As the world turns...   We really ought to be central time.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16