YellowStar in before me this morning, I'm really slacking off... :o
You beat Tony though!

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!

YellowStar in before me this morning, I'm really slacking off... :o
You beat Tony though!
Thanks, makes me feel a whole lot better.

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
#SoCalGILFs

YellowStar in before me this morning, I'm really slacking off... :o
Haha, gmornin Dave!

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
College girls!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and YellowStar.
You are just like Tony ;D, quiet as a mouse but throw some trash out and you quickly pop-up!

Morning Travellin Dave, going home today?
Indeed I am.
Actually yesterday I had dinner and some beverages as Karl Strauss Brewpub, followed by a visit to Green Flash tasting room.
Today I'll have a visit and nosh at Ballast Point, then on to Churchills for a cigar before heading to the airport.  Much better than grannies!

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
College girls!
Being as they are younger than my daughter, can't see myself taking that route either.  Lets shoot for something in between.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and YellowStar.
You are just like Tony ;D, quiet as a mouse but throw some trash out and you quickly pop-up!

Morning Travellin Dave, going home today?
Indeed I am.
Actually yesterday I had dinner and some beverages as Karl Strauss Brewpub, followed by a visit to Green Flash tasting room.
Today I'll have a visit and nosh at Ballast Point, then on to Churchills for a cigar before heading to the airport.  Much better than grannies!
Sounds like a tough "work" trip for you.  Taking over where jwacky left off?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and YellowStar.
You are just like Tony ;D, quiet as a mouse but throw some trash out and you quickly pop-up!

Morning Travellin Dave, going home today?
Indeed I am.
Actually yesterday I had dinner and some beverages as Karl Strauss Brewpub, followed by a visit to Green Flash tasting room.
Today I'll have a visit and nosh at Ballast Point, then on to Churchills for a cigar before heading to the airport.  Much better than grannies!
Sounds like a tough "work" trip for you.  Taking over where jwacky left off?
No, cause Joe would at least show up for an hour or so.

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
College girls!
Being as they are younger than my daughter, can't see myself taking that route either.  Lets shoot for something in between.
MILFs and Cougars are really in right now, LALTS

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and YellowStar.
You are just like Tony ;D, quiet as a mouse but throw some trash out and you quickly pop-up!

Morning Travellin Dave, going home today?
Indeed I am.
Actually yesterday I had dinner and some beverages as Karl Strauss Brewpub, followed by a visit to Green Flash tasting room.
Today I'll have a visit and nosh at Ballast Point, then on to Churchills for a cigar before heading to the airport.  Much better than grannies!
Sounds like a tough "work" trip for you.  Taking over where jwacky left off?
No, cause Joe would at least show up for an hour or so.
And spew far more bullshit.

Morning, Chip. Short banter day for me. Hired some new people here at work (finally), and one of them will be sitting with me from 9:30-2:30 to learn how we do what we do, so I'll be MIA.
So sign him up to the banter.

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
College girls!
Being as they are younger than my daughter, can't see myself taking that route either.  Lets shoot for something in between.
MILFs and Cougars are really in right now, LALTS
Personally if I am going to step out then I am all in for the at least 21 but  younger than my friends daughters crowd.  Besides they are only qualified Cougars if you are young, that ain't Travellin Dave! ;D

Morning, Chip. Short banter day for me. Hired some new people here at work (finally), and one of them will be sitting with me from 9:30-2:30 to learn how we do what we do, so I'll be MIA.
So sign him up to the banter.
Goes without saying, right?  ¿LTG, dónde está tu cabeza, en tu culo ?