Good morning gents - had the BP Calm Before the Storm last night, twas ok, not really my cop of tea.
Morning CG

Good morning gents - had the BP Calm Before the Storm last night, twas ok, not really my cop of tea.
Morning Shaun, I felt the same way about that beer. Good flavors but I wasn't a big fan of the cream ale body

Morning PoPoChip, Trainin'Dave, CommietownDave, and BiebsScott.
Morning Mark. I just "Made an Offer" at CI, they have free shipping and the La Imperiosa 4-pack sampler is on there. I offered $19.99 so I probably won't get them. DPG Blues are there also...oh yeah you bought 40 of those didn't you?
Smoked one last night and I was less than impressed with it, but only had it about 5 days off the truck so maybe it will improve.  Was not terrible at all more like "just another cigar".
Well that doesn't sound like the Las Calaveras 2014, does it?
Don't believe I ever had a 2014 so can't say  but this one  it is sure not like the 2015 which is very tasty.  And it may get much better with just a few weeks rest from a 9-day SurePost trip in very hot weather but just seemed pretty ho-hum to me.  And that is the way I tasted them which does not mean everyone will taste them that way.
The 2014 was one of the best cigars I've smoked, plenty of power so it doesn't really sound close

No Dean posts for 2 days He and the DAWG must be making up with Granny.

[...]
La Imperiosa was definitely not a power smoke in my book, again though not a bad smoke.  Others may think differently though be interesting to see how we compare.

No Dean posts for 2 days He and the DAWG must be making up with Granny.
Really? Cause my mind goes right to prison time. Lol

No Dean posts for 2 days He and the DAWG must be making up with Granny.
Really? Cause my mind goes right to prison time. Lol
Hope not!

Good morning gents - had the BP Calm Before the Storm last night, twas ok, not really my cup of tea.
Morning CG
Good Mornin Tex

Good morning gents - had the BP Calm Before the Storm last night, twas ok, not really my cop of tea.
Morning Shaun, I felt the same way about that beer. Good flavors but I wasn't a big fan of the cream ale body
Just too much weird bitterness, would rather take those flavors on a porter or stout - good mornin Scott

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D

The Daily Deals have at least saved us a lot of money this week. ::)

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and YellowStar.

Another update on the high school referee incident:

AUSTIN, TX (KTRK) --
 A hearing today will determine what sanctions, if any, John Jay High School's football team should receive for carrying out a hit on a referee during a game.

YellowStar in before me this morning, I'm really slacking off... :o

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and YellowStar.
You are just like Tony ;D, quiet as a mouse but throw some trash out and you quickly pop-up!

Morning Travellin Dave, going home today?