Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Ground hog grease is the same as ground hog poop, right...?
Couldn't say one way or the other.  Wouldn't admit to it even if I did.
I was listening to an old song called, "Ground Hog," by Grandpa Jones.  It's about hunting ground hogs.  The verse goes, "the dog went down and came back up with ground hog grease on his face."  I was just trying to figure out what it meant.  I remember reading an article about the U.S. Cavalry (western times), that it was the troopers responsibility to shove a fist full of bear or goose grease up their horse's ass each morning to keep the horse from having constipation during an Indian attack.  I guess if Indians are chasing you, you don't want you horse to stop and take a shit..?

Ground hog grease is the same as ground hog poop, right...?
Couldn't say one way or the other.  Wouldn't admit to it even if I did.
I was listening to an old song called, "Ground Hog," by Grandpa Jones.  It's about hunting ground hogs.  The verse goes, "the dog went down and came back up with ground hog grease on his face."  I was just trying to figure out what it meant.  I remember reading an article about the U.S. Cavalry (western times), that it was the troopers responsibility to shove a fist full of bear or goose grease up their horse's ass each morning to keep the horse from having constipation during an Indian attack.  I guess if Indians are chasing you, you don't want you horse to stop and take a shit..?
Some thing tells me the ground hog may have sprayed the hounds when some kinda glandular secretion kinda like a skunk spraying when attacked.  As to the bear grease suppository...

Ground hog grease is the same as ground hog poop, right...?
Couldn't say one way or the other.  Wouldn't admit to it even if I did.
I was listening to an old song called, "Ground Hog," by Grandpa Jones.  It's about hunting ground hogs.  The verse goes, "the dog went down and came back up with ground hog grease on his face."  I was just trying to figure out what it meant.  I remember reading an article about the U.S. Cavalry (western times), that it was the troopers responsibility to shove a fist full of bear or goose grease up their horse's ass each morning to keep the horse from having constipation during an Indian attack.  I guess if Indians are chasing you, you don't want you horse to stop and take a shit..?
would pucker my sphincter for sure.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Keeping it healthy
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Makes it perfectly clear - NOT!

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Makes it perfectly clear - NOT!
...and Oy was showing you the melamine molecule.

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Shaun has melamine jars that he allegedly keeps his, er, "deposits" in when he, er, "polishes."

It's a longstanding line of humor here among the morning crew.
More specifically they are the Black Melamine "cookie jars" that Tat Blacks came in for a while

Diesel Uncut's Jamming if anyone is interested.  10/$30

How ya doing CB...?  Hear much from Johnny or KC...?
John is permalurkin'.  KC is recovering from his annual motorcycle run down to Key West and back.  Probably polishing his chrome.
Does he have a melamine jar?
?
Makes it perfectly clear - NOT!
...and Oy was showing you the melamine molecule.
Figgered that.  References to Shaun's deposits in said jars clears things up as much as anything on this banter can said to be clear.  Dang Fargoid!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16