Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30260 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

V Lancero Cut

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

V Lancero Cut
Enjoy!  I'm still trying to get out of here and considering an MoW Immortal for the commute.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

V Lancero Cut
Enjoy!  I'm still trying to get out of here and considering an MoW Immortal for the commute.
Lit and enjoying it with Merle on the jukebox.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

89 degrees with a nice breeze, not bad.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".
You still bitchin'?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".
You still bitchin'?
Yep

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".
You still bitchin'?
Yep
No judgement here, just checking.   ;)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".
You still bitchin'?
Yep
No judgement here, just checking.   ;)
They fired the CEO this week for criminal activities

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".
You still bitchin'?
Yep
No judgement here, just checking.   ;)
They fired the CEO this week for criminal activities
Your CEO?  Never mind, I got it.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Ain't just me, friend f mine trying to get from Reno to Denver just sent me this  message:

"Flying United is like traveling in a 3rd world country".
You still bitchin'?

Yep
No judgement here, just checking.   ;)
They fired the CEO this week for criminal activities
Your CEO?  Never mind, I got it.
No, but our Executive Dorector is leaving in about 3 weeks but it never gets better only gets worse.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

@ Tony. You got that cigar lit yet?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

@ Tony. You got that cigar lit yet?
I do.  San Lotano ran out of cigars at CF so I was given a bunch of these Immortals instead.  Not bad at all.

Solid medium bodied stick.  Has some pepper, woodsy (cedar) and creamy notes.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

One morning on my way to work stopped to grab something for breakfast and there was a TV on the counter showing a plane plowing into a tower of the WTC. To make a long story short, I had stayed in the Hilton Millennium on two different occasions across the street from the Towers. Had dinner at a Chinese restaurant in the basement of Tower Two. Room had a view of the towers looking out over the river both stays. So I knew what I was looking at and here it was. Got to work and we had wheeled in a TV to follow the news and saw the second plane plow into the other Tower. Followed the news for the rest of the day not believing what we were seeing. A year later August 2002, son Tim had graduated college and had volunteered for the Army as a grunt. By January 2003 he was in Kuwait. By March he was part of the invasion of Iraq. He subsequently did two more tours in Iraq and two in Afganistan. It all started with that first plane for me, for Tim and for all the rest of us.