Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30249 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Alrighty then.  I need to head out.  Don't forget to fly Old Glory and have a good day.
Have a good trip home Bean

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.
I find myself questioning whether or not every plane is flying too low.  We'll never be the same.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Alrighty then.  I need to head out.  Don't forget to fly Old Glory and have a good day.
Have a good trip home Bean
+1!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.
I really need to get out east so I can see the memorial and the surroundings, it'll happen some day.
I've never been and don't have plans to.  I don't need a memorial.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Alrighty then.  I need to head out.  Don't forget to fly Old Glory and have a good day.
Have a good trip home Bean
Yes, be sure not to tell them you know TexDave!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.
I find myself questioning whether or not every plane is flying too low.  We'll never be the same.
Where we live, there is always that.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.
I really need to get out east so I can see the memorial and the surroundings, it'll happen some day.
I've never been and don't have plans to.  I don't need a memorial.
I think if I lived out there and knew people associated with the effects I would feel the exact same way.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I think if I lived out there and knew people associated with the effects I would feel the exact same way.
Many years ago, I happened to be video taping the NYC skyline and I saw a dirigible crash into a building (I think it was a Pizza Hut blimp and it occurred on the NJ side of the Hudson River and no one got hurt).  Anyhoo, every time I see one now I think it's gonna crash.  PTSD?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I think if I lived out there and knew people associated with the effects I would feel the exact same way.
Many years ago, I happened to be video taping the NYC skyline and I saw a dirigible crash into a building (I think it was a Pizza Hut blimp and it occurred on the NJ side of the Hudson River and no one got hurt).  Anyhoo, every time I see one now I think it's gonna crash.  PTSD?
I can imagine that's a serious issue in your area now.

Also, dirigible.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I think if I lived out there and knew people associated with the effects I would feel the exact same way.
Many years ago, I happened to be video taping the NYC skyline and I saw a dirigible crash into a building (I think it was a Pizza Hut blimp and it occurred on the NJ side of the Hudson River and no one got hurt).  Anyhoo, every time I see one now I think it's gonna crash.  PTSD?
I can imagine that's a serious issue in your area now.

Also, dirigible.
So I had to look it up... It happened on July 4, 1993 and it was in fact on the Manhattan side.  My bad.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

My Tatuaje TAA 2015s arrive on Sat!  WOOHOO!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

My Tatuaje TAA 2015s arrive on Sat!  WOOHOO!
You order a full box?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

My Tatuaje TAA 2015s arrive on Sat!  WOOHOO!
You order a full box?
Or multiple boxes? Lol

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

My Tatuaje TAA 2015s arrive on Sat!  WOOHOO!
You order a full box?
Was that a question? ;)  Yes, love the blend - same as the 2011/12/14 and is a redo of the 2011(same size)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

My Tatuaje TAA 2015s arrive on Sat!  WOOHOO!
You order a full box?
Or multiple boxes? Lol
It took a lot to not order 2.  But I figure with 1 box of TAAs, 15 Saints & Sinners cigars arriving soon, 2015 Hydes, and 2015 Sharks - Fall is a rough time for my cigar/tool budget.