Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30402 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good morning boys! 9/11 Ceremony this morning at my site, always done very well and lead by the Merck Fire Dept Captain. Bagpipes, speeches, prayers and fire engine sirens really make it a respectful and somber reminder
sad to say there is absolutely no mention of anything around this area. makes me wonder.
Commies! Morning, Dean.
Yeah there isn't much here either - Commies!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good morning, Deano and Shaun
Good mornin Uncle T - any weekend plans?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Alrighty then.  I need to head out.  Don't forget to fly Old Glory and have a good day.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

That Brady/Gronk connection on my fantasy team really sucked last night...

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Morning Bean, make sure you got your passport to return.
I'm wearing my confederate flag shirt and my "If you ain't Texan you ain't shit" ball cap.  You think that will do it?
It will be fine for getting into Texas.....getting out of Newark, not so sure.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
+1 Morning Shaun.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

That Brady/Gronk connection on my fantasy team really sucked last night...
LALTS

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good morning boys! 9/11 Ceremony this morning at my site, always done very well and lead by the Merck Fire Dept Captain. Bagpipes, speeches, prayers and fire engine sirens really make it a respectful and somber reminder
sad to say there is absolutely no mention of anything around this area. makes me wonder.
It's a shame it's not a focus throughout the country, but I guess I can understand.  Memories are not going to fade in this area, too many family and friends involved in the event or the aftermath.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

That Brady/Gronk connection on my fantasy team really sucked last night...
Maybe you should check with Dean's fantasy team....always seems to deliver....

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.
I really need to get out east so I can see the memorial and the surroundings, it'll happen some day.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

That Brady/Gronk connection on my fantasy team really sucked last night...
Maybe you should check with Dean's fantasy team....always seems to deliver....
....cell phones.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good mornin gents!  I still will never forget exactly where I was on this day, special shout-out to the East Coast crew and Vets/Current Military - can't even imagine being that close to this situation
It was a beautiful clear, cool autumn feeling morning.  Once it happened, had travellin' friends to account for and a smoke cloud in the distance.  Since then, a number of mornings driving to Newark in the predawn hours and seeing the image in my avi just across the river.
I really need to get out east so I can see the memorial and the surroundings, it'll happen some day.
I'd like to get back and see it as well. Was out there 5 or 6 years ago, everything was still construction then.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good morning, Deano and Shaun
Good mornin Uncle T - any weekend plans?
Tons of kids' events/games.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Good morning boys! 9/11 Ceremony this morning at my site, always done very well and lead by the Merck Fire Dept Captain. Bagpipes, speeches, prayers and fire engine sirens really make it a respectful and somber reminder
sad to say there is absolutely no mention of anything around this area. makes me wonder.
Commies! Morning, Dean.
there are more fucking Stars and Bars being flown around here than Stars and Stripes. dumbasses.
Sounds like you should move back to NY