CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41

Author Topic: 6/30/2014  (Read 99695 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #405 on: June 30, 2014, 04:44:28 PM »

warden just sent me a text wanting to borrow $100 until payday. ha.
'borrow' yeah right!
ask her if she wants to make $14 the hard way!
She must've been something before electricity.
Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!
this is a mans wife you guys are talking about, Sheesh!
that fact she is asking Dean for $100 tell me she's got quite the set of balls on her. You go Girl!

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
« Reply #406 on: June 30, 2014, 04:47:05 PM »

'borrow' yeah right!

Wait up, girls; I got a salami I gotta hide still

dwgbryant

« Reply #407 on: June 30, 2014, 04:53:30 PM »

you did change accounts, and arranged for direct posit to the new account already, right?
direct deposit forms for my pension and SS are in my bosses email waiting to be printed. then I can switch accounts. just got rid of the last of the auto-pay accounts.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #408 on: June 30, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »

you did change accounts, and arranged for direct posit to the new account already, right?
direct deposit forms for my pension and SS are in my bosses email waiting to be printed. then I can switch accounts. just got rid of the last of the auto-pay accounts.
Good man Dean! 

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #409 on: June 30, 2014, 04:55:12 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!

dwgbryant

« Reply #410 on: June 30, 2014, 04:55:29 PM »

'borrow' yeah right!
LMAO.

dwgbryant

« Reply #411 on: June 30, 2014, 04:58:02 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
BULLSHIT. you should see the mess she created. waiting for an IRS tax levy next.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #412 on: June 30, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
BULLSHIT. you should see the mess she created. waiting for an IRS tax levy next.
hope the taxman is a BOTL.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #413 on: June 30, 2014, 04:59:58 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
you let her handle the taxes?  or did she not declare stuff, or encouraged you to under declare and she dropped a dime on you?

dwgbryant

« Reply #414 on: June 30, 2014, 05:04:23 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
you let her handle the taxes?  or did she not declare stuff, or encouraged you to under declare and she dropped a dime on you?
our 2009 return was audited and 'we were suppose' to be making payments. last year she borrowed from her pension plan and never told me. the deadbeats and mom have me in the poor house.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #415 on: June 30, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
hope the taxman is a BOTL.
If she f'd it up, you can potentially get relief under the innocent spouse rule.

dwgbryant

« Reply #416 on: June 30, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »

fuck it. cigar and water time.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #417 on: June 30, 2014, 05:17:06 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
our 2009 return was audited and 'we were suppose' to be making payments. last year she borrowed from her pension plan and never told me. the deadbeats and mom have me in the poor house.
Have you filed your 2013 return yet?
If not, you should file separately.

dwgbryant

« Reply #418 on: June 30, 2014, 05:19:51 PM »

dang Dean, your rich!
Have you filed your 2013 return yet?
If not, you should file separately.
2013 is filed. 2014 will be married filing separate. camp may go on the chopping block.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #419 on: June 30, 2014, 05:20:16 PM »

I'm heading home soon, maybe i'll stop to have a cigar.   
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41