« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2014, 01:16:17 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
So let me get this straight.....we get pissed at CI when they raise prices and we get even more pissed with them if they have the nerve to lower them???

« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2014, 01:22:01 PM »

17 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project Robusto
          10/29.99
16 Man o' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
15 Gran Habano Top Ten Sampler Robusto
         10/23.50
14 Camacho Liberty 2013 11/18 Perfecto
          1/14.99
13 Diesel Unlimited Maduro Robusto
         10/32.50
12 Casa Magna Dominican
         10/34.99
11 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.00
10 Nub Cameroon 464
        10/34.99
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
          5/19.99
 8 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years
         10/34.99
 5 Legado de Pepin Robusto
         10/34.50
 4 Man O' War Torpedo
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro 2013
          5/29.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Rocky Patel Burn
          5/18.50

« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »

Ready for your 18 Deal Oy?  Will it be a good one today?

« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2014, 01:27:26 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
So let me get this straight.....we get pissed at CI when they raise prices and we get even more pissed with them if they have the nerve to lower them???
That does make us sound like a rather finicky lot.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2014, 01:28:13 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
So let me get this straight.....we get pissed at CI when they raise prices and we get even more pissed with them if they have the nerve to lower them???

Is that wrong? Should we not do that?

« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2014, 01:29:56 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
So let me get this straight.....we get pissed at CI when they raise prices and we get even more pissed with them if they have the nerve to lower them???

Is that wrong? Should we not do that?
Bahaha...I love it.  #fistbump to LTG
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »

Ready for your 18 Deal Oy?  Will it be a good one today?
lets see

« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2014, 01:40:55 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
So let me get this straight.....we get pissed at CI when they raise prices and we get even more pissed with them if they have the nerve to lower them???
For my entire life my Dad always said "get in a hurry it costs you money" so there you go.  Time for you to display some accountability.

« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2014, 01:41:21 PM »

Morning gents. Have not been on the computer much since surgery. Thought I would check in quickly.

I am doing OK but still hut a lot. It was much worse then they anticipated based on the MRI for my neck. Dr was surprised I was even able to get around. My spine was all but crushed along with the nerve that goes to my left arm. Had a lot of bone spurs, arthritis and bone chips in there. They had to grind it all out then replace the disks and screw everything back together after they realigned everything. Still taking pain pills and sleeping in a chair but slowly getting better. I did manage to sneak in a cigar yesterday, 4 kicks robusto. Going to be a while before I get back to work, on short term for the next few weeks but they did make a hole in my neck big enough to put you hand in so it will take time to heal. Difficult to get on the computer. I either fall asleep from the pain meds, have difficulty typing because I only have partial feeling in my left hand (which can take months to go away) or I cannot see the screen. Blurry vision is a side effect of my meds. Sheesh.
But other than that, you're fine right?
Joking aside, really glad to have you stopping in, gonna be a bit of a trip back, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Hope so. Booring sitting around the house. Funny how that works. You work yourself silly wishing you could just sit and do nothing. Now that I have to sit and do nothing I wish I was back to work. Cannot do a lot of wood working but I can do a few simple things. So to pass the time I have been making some custom knifes. Made a wicked one with some diamond wood handles and then made a set of matching grips for my 1911.
very nice, CF, hope you get better soon

« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2014, 01:48:41 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
you are upset cause you can now get them for $3 a cigar, vs. $6 a cigar?  what's the down side, the ones in your humidor are now worth less to replace?  maybe they got a deal, or maybe they know we will pay more for the "hot new Cigar".  8)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/30/2014
« Reply #295 on: June 30, 2014, 01:50:03 PM »

I hope you gentlemen are staying out of trouble...!!! And a good afternoon to all.

« Reply #296 on: June 30, 2014, 01:50:47 PM »

I refuse to buy these Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project simply because they were $29.99 a 5 pack when they first came out and now they are that for 10, Fuck You CI!
So let me get this straight.....we get pissed at CI when they raise prices and we get even more pissed with them if they have the nerve to lower them???

Is that wrong? Should we not do that?
Bahaha...I love it.  #fistbump to LTG
+1

« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2014, 01:51:27 PM »

I hope you gentlemen are staying out of trouble...!!! And a good afternoon to all.
Of course we are, our trouble ringleader just logged in.... 8)

« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »

I hope you gentlemen are staying out of trouble...!!! And a good afternoon to all.
And the leader rolls in...howdy Trouble!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2014, 01:53:05 PM »

its times like this I think back to the things my dad use to say to me ,what are you doing in the bath room day and night give some one else a chance   .  Young Frankenstein  .