Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Your man said it CG not me!

‘Warren Buffett Indicator’ Signals Massive Collapse
SPECIAL: “We are in a gigantic financial asset bubble that may burst any time

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.
Just give us a band color.
You may have gifted it to me.  White band red ink
That is the Series P.  "Economy Tat" but a pleasant smoke.

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.
Just give us a band color.
You may have gifted it to me.  White band red ink
That is the Series P.  "Economy Tat" but a pleasant smoke.
Kind of strange it changes favors about every inch

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.
Just give us a band color.
You may have gifted it to me.  White band red ink
That is the Series P.  "Economy Tat" but a pleasant smoke.
Kind of strange it changes favors about every inch
You know I wouldn't give you something boring!....lol

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.
Just give us a band color.
You may have gifted it to me.  White band red ink
That is the Series P.  "Economy Tat" but a pleasant smoke.
Kind of strange it changes favors about every inch
You know I wouldn't give you something boring!....lol
It is not boring for sure I am almost done with it and seems like I smoked about 4 different cigars.

Looks like I'll be coming out to Austin the week of the 14th in addition to the last week.

Looks like I'll be coming out to Austin the week of the 14th in addition to the last week.
I will be working in East Texas 14th, 15th and 16th

Total fuster-cluck of a day. I gotta win the lottery or something.

Taking my cue from TexDave with a Tat Series P and coffee after dinner.

After watching the news, did a little channel surfing with nothing particular in mind and came across a half hour cigar show.  Appears to be a local NJ show called The Cigar Show sponsored by Cigar Cigars with 9 stores in PA and one in Freehold NJ.  Show is on Tuesdays at 7:30.

It's about as good a TV show as this banter is a chat room....matter of fact, some of the guys would probably fit in well here.  Don't know that I'll make it a point to tune in every week, but it was fun to watch.  Had Nick Perdomo on for part of it as they are celebrating Perdomo month.

Interesting web site they have as well including a pretty impressive "Hottie" section.  Far better than Joe Cigar!
24 hour lounges.

After watching the news, did a little channel surfing with nothing particular in mind and came across a half hour cigar show.  Appears to be a local NJ show called The Cigar Show sponsored by Cigar Cigars with 9 stores in PA and one in Freehold NJ.  Show is on Tuesdays at 7:30.

It's about as good a TV show as this banter is a chat room....matter of fact, some of the guys would probably fit in well here.  Don't know that I'll make it a point to tune in every week, but it was fun to watch.  Had Nick Perdomo on for part of it as they are celebrating Perdomo month.
We should do a public-access cable cigar show...like Wayne's World.

After watching the news, did a little channel surfing with nothing particular in mind and came across a half hour cigar show.  Appears to be a local NJ show called The Cigar Show sponsored by Cigar Cigars with 9 stores in PA and one in Freehold NJ.  Show is on Tuesdays at 7:30.

It's about as good a TV show as this banter is a chat room....matter of fact, some of the guys would probably fit in well here.  Don't know that I'll make it a point to tune in every week, but it was fun to watch.  Had Nick Perdomo on for part of it as they are celebrating Perdomo month.
We should do a public-access cable cigar show...like Wayne's World.
When Tony gets home, we'll have him get started right away.

After watching the news, did a little channel surfing with nothing particular in mind and came across a half hour cigar show.  Appears to be a local NJ show called The Cigar Show sponsored by Cigar Cigars with 9 stores in PA and one in Freehold NJ.  Show is on Tuesdays at 7:30.

It's about as good a TV show as this banter is a chat room....matter of fact, some of the guys would probably fit in well here.  Don't know that I'll make it a point to tune in every week, but it was fun to watch.  Had Nick Perdomo on for part of it as they are celebrating Perdomo month.
We should do a public-access cable cigar show...like Wayne's World.
When Tony gets home, we'll have him get started right away.
CG will be the only one left when he gets it up and running rest of us will be dead of old age.

After watching the news, did a little channel surfing with nothing particular in mind and came across a half hour cigar show.  Appears to be a local NJ show called The Cigar Show sponsored by Cigar Cigars with 9 stores in PA and one in Freehold NJ.  Show is on Tuesdays at 7:30.

It's about as good a TV show as this banter is a chat room....matter of fact, some of the guys would probably fit in well here.  Don't know that I'll make it a point to tune in every week, but it was fun to watch.  Had Nick Perdomo on for part of it as they are celebrating Perdomo month.
We should do a public-access cable cigar show...like Wayne's World.
When Tony gets home, we'll have him get started right away.
CG will be the only one left when he gets it up and running rest of us will be dead of old age.
Speak for yourself, old-timer.

We could all collaborate on a YouTube channel, though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23