Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

@ Raz  Target Sports has Winchester Ranger .40 Ammo 165 Grain Bonded JHP @ $28.99/box or buy 10 boxes/$289.90 and get FS
I put in an order. Left a comment that you referred me. They charged me twice the price.
And for shipping too I assume

I had the NotYourFathersRootBeer at the MN state fair this past weekend, better than I expected.  Was dangerously good, but more than 2-3 and gutrot is sure to follow.

I had some other weird beers, a smores beer with a marshmallow and chocolate rim(meh, more of a gimmick), but I had a donut beer with cinnamon and sugar around the rim(FUCKING AMAZING).
:( :o ::) :P

I had the NotYourFathersRootBeer at the MN state fair this past weekend, better than I expected.  Was dangerously good, but more than 2-3 and gutrot is sure to follow.

I had some other weird beers, a smores beer with a marshmallow and chocolate rim(meh, more of a gimmick), but I had a donut beer with cinnamon and sugar around the rim(FUCKING AMAZING).
I have some Root Beer Beer in the refrigerator, my son is a beer pu$$y like you and got me to try it.  First sip was pretty good second ok then spit the 3rd out.  Warden tried it and thought it was awful.  Toooooo Sweet, tastes like root beer syrup or something.
You mean your son is open minded and has good tastes ;)
NO that is not what I mean!    He is a good kid but has no taste in Beer but he does like good cigars and always had good taste in women.....  hummm are you too???  Lord no, can't be!
My son's have good taste in cigars too, because like your son, their dad buys them!
EXACTLY!!!!

I have no interest in any of these.
I could be a very thin man!
I hate all flavored potato chips except an occasional few BBQ one or  those Utz Boiled Crab Chips which I luv but can't get them here.

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.

I remember we talked about this a few weeks/months back, nice coupon: http://slickdeals.net/f/8078486-firestone-printable-coupon-synthetic-blend-oil-change-filter-20
BD can use that on his new car.
LOL what new car, he is still reading the bogus bs in consumer reports.   Now you got my head spinning again.

@ Raz  Target Sports has Winchester Ranger .40 Ammo 165 Grain Bonded JHP @ $28.99/box or buy 10 boxes/$289.90 and get FS
I put in an order. Left a comment that you referred me. They charged me twice the price.
Glad to be an enabler!  And that double price goes towards my purchase so appreciate that too.

When I was picking up a sandwich for lunch, I saw these at the counter.   No, just no!
I had the Biscuits & Gravy ones, they were ok, just too salty.  I have the West Coast Truffle Fries in my office drawer to try sometime this week.
Should go well with rainbow pride beers.

@ Raz  Target Sports has Winchester Ranger .40 Ammo 165 Grain Bonded JHP @ $28.99/box or buy 10 boxes/$289.90 and get FS
I put in an order. Left a comment that you referred me. They charged me twice the price.
Glad to be an enabler!  And that double price goes towards my purchase so appreciate that too.
Figgers. You're always an expensive date.

@ Raz  Target Sports has Winchester Ranger .40 Ammo 165 Grain Bonded JHP @ $28.99/box or buy 10 boxes/$289.90 and get FS
I put in an order. Left a comment that you referred me. They charged me twice the price.
Glad to be an enabler!  And that double price goes towards my purchase so appreciate that too.
Figgers. You're always an expensive date. 👍
🔫

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.
Just give us a band color.

When I was picking up a sandwich for lunch, I saw these at the counter.   No, just no!
I had the Biscuits & Gravy ones, they were ok, just too salty.  I have the West Coast Truffle Fries in my office drawer to try sometime this week.
Should go well with rainbow pride beers.
But that beer is made by Bud!

http://thebeergearstore.com/products-page/barware/bar-accessories/bud-light-lgbt-rainbow-pride-fold-can-coolie/

Got a Tat lit today but no idea what variety it is.
Just give us a band color.
You may have gifted it to me.  White band red ink

When I was picking up a sandwich for lunch, I saw these at the counter.   No, just no!
I had the Biscuits & Gravy ones, they were ok, just too salty.  I have the West Coast Truffle Fries in my office drawer to try sometime this week.
Should go well with rainbow pride beers.
But that beer is made by Bud!

http://thebeergearstore.com/products-page/barware/bar-accessories/bud-light-lgbt-rainbow-pride-fold-can-coolie/
Isn't that Shaun on the right in the picture?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23