« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2015, 07:38:59 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2015, 07:40:18 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Try to do everything the opposite way BD has.

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2015, 07:46:59 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.
seems like the Jeep is on her last legs. every time I turn around I'm putting $500+ into it. I know I can afford that in a payment book again, and struggle with health insurance.
found a 2010 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with 9,700 miles on it at a Chevy dealer. problem is they want $21k for it. nice, like new truck, but $21k? come on. $15-$17 maybe. lucky if I get anything for the Jeep.

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2015, 07:57:21 AM »

forecast has Erica coming right up the middle of Florida. sheesh.

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2015, 08:02:34 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Maybe you and BD can compare notes.

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2015, 08:03:24 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.
seems like the Jeep is on her last legs. every time I turn around I'm putting $500+ into it. I know I can afford that in a payment book again, and struggle with health insurance.
found a 2010 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with 9,700 miles on it at a Chevy dealer. problem is they want $21k for it. nice, like new truck, but $21k? come on. $15-$17 maybe. lucky if I get anything for the Jeep.
Don't you have to have the title for the Jeep first?

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2015, 08:03:41 AM »

Chinese market up 4.8% today. Let's hope we have a similar rally.

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2015, 08:04:04 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Try to do everything the opposite way BD has.
Now there is a plan!

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2015, 08:04:31 AM »

Chinese market up 4.8% today. Let's hope we have a similar rally.
I'll say we're good for another 300 pts.

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2015, 08:05:11 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.
seems like the Jeep is on her last legs. every time I turn around I'm putting $500+ into it. I know I can afford that in a payment book again, and struggle with health insurance.
found a 2010 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with 9,700 miles on it at a Chevy dealer. problem is they want $21k for it. nice, like new truck, but $21k? come on. $15-$17 maybe. lucky if I get anything for the Jeep.
just checked their internet site. that truck is SOLD.

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2015, 08:07:09 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.
seems like the Jeep is on her last legs. every time I turn around I'm putting $500+ into it. I know I can afford that in a payment book again, and struggle with health insurance.
found a 2010 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with 9,700 miles on it at a Chevy dealer. problem is they want $21k for it. nice, like new truck, but $21k? come on. $15-$17 maybe. lucky if I get anything for the Jeep.
Don't you have to have the title for the Jeep first?
got the Duplicate, waiting for the Lien release from the bank to come in. got another month temp plate.

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2015, 08:10:09 AM »

Chinese market up 4.8% today. Let's hope we have a similar rally.
I'll say we're good for another 300 pts.
Yeah, I think Monday you said we'd be up 150 and we were down like 600 or something. Lol

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2015, 08:17:05 AM »

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2015, 08:18:04 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.
seems like the Jeep is on her last legs. every time I turn around I'm putting $500+ into it. I know I can afford that in a payment book again, and struggle with health insurance.
found a 2010 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with 9,700 miles on it at a Chevy dealer. problem is they want $21k for it. nice, like new truck, but $21k? come on. $15-$17 maybe. lucky if I get anything for the Jeep.
Don't you have to have the title for the Jeep first?
got the Duplicate, waiting for the Lien release from the bank to come in. got another month temp plate.
You got nothing of value without the lien release.

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2015, 08:21:22 AM »

WTF is Tropical Storm Dean?
Maybe he evacuated already?
nope, slept in, restless night, have to go car shopping.
Morning Restless Dean

Car shopping?  There has to be a story there so get you some coffee and lay it on us.

Don't forget Dad is available for any needed car shopping expertise.
seems like the Jeep is on her last legs. every time I turn around I'm putting $500+ into it. I know I can afford that in a payment book again, and struggle with health insurance.
found a 2010 Chevy Silverado Work Truck with 9,700 miles on it at a Chevy dealer. problem is they want $21k for it. nice, like new truck, but $21k? come on. $15-$17 maybe. lucky if I get anything for the Jeep.
just checked their internet site. that truck is SOLD.
Clean pickup trucks are the most sought after vehicles in America and bring stupid prices and SUV's are right behind them.  With a limited budget you would do far better shopping for a mid sized vehicle that you can tow the trailer with if you need to haul something.  Just my 2 cents worth.