Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2015, 01:28:23 PM »

Is this a good deal?  Mashing now , not sure if they qualify for Catsrule.

CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Size:6 x 48/54/48 Shape:Diadema Wrapper:Natural Strength:Medium
Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $35.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
I've gotten them slightly cheaper on auction, but not much and not worth hassling just to get some. I'll hit this, if you leave any. Cuarentas are a staple in my humidor. I buy the Robustos when they're $3, these when they're $5 or less.
Hang on a minute and I will see if Catsrule applies
Excluded from Catsrule so fuk-um
It works old man....2 5ers of 11/18 Cuarenta (under $50 so) 1 5er of FdLA robusto for a total of 60.54 FS!
Now what's your excuse?
I put in 3 CLE's and said not eligible so you are saying if I put in one eligible brand they will discount everything?
Worked for me.
Thanks, I am on the way to the Mash
Son Beach it worked, even old people can learn new things!   Nice selection of $4 cigars.
I let you have the last of the CLEs. You're welcome.
Thank You
I expect you to remember that next time I post in Spanish.
Not hardly!  You seem to have forgotten if not for me you would have never known that CLE deal even existed.

« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2015, 01:37:19 PM »

[...]

But you and Razman claimed it to be a non-deal.  I had to show you the error of your ways.

« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2015, 02:06:17 PM »

Ahhhhhh SHUT-UP!!!

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2015, 02:08:51 PM »

[...]

And when I could have bought them out from under you I didn't.

« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »

[...]

Not my fault, besides I already had 3 in my cart before I told you.

« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2015, 02:14:52 PM »

[...]

That is true!

« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2015, 02:17:40 PM »

[...]

Sheesh, GFY then.

« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2015, 02:19:59 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.

« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2015, 02:36:58 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...

« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2015, 02:38:22 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.

« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2015, 02:43:33 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.

« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2015, 03:11:07 PM »

AF Short Story and a cup of Cuban Expresso to celebrate  18k! 🎉  I am such a whore. :o
Indeed.

« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2015, 04:17:57 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.
He's gonna pilfer the cost of the trip from the MIL's estate.

« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2015, 04:19:31 PM »

Hurricane Danny down to 85 MPH sustained winds forward speed remains the same and forecast track has moved slightly further North.

« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2015, 04:21:40 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11