« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2015, 07:41:42 AM »

HC Cigars are pretty darn decent with solid construction.  One of the better buys for an every day cigar.
You forgot to fit Atlantic in there somehow. ;)
GFY  I put up other references all the time....just go where the bargains are.... ::)

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2015, 07:43:14 AM »

HC Cigars are pretty darn decent with solid construction.  One of the better buys for an every day cigar.
You forgot to fit Atlantic in there somehow. ;)
GFY  I put up other references all the time....just go where the bargains are.... ::)
Atlantic.

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2015, 07:44:23 AM »

Hurricane Danny Moving WNW and Slowly Strengthening   Appears to be destined for the Gulf of Mexico.

5:00 AM AST Fri Aug 21
Location: 13.7°N 47.4°W
Moving: WNW at 10 mph
Min pressure: 987 mb
Max sustained: 85 mph
he's got a ways to go before he reaches me.
About a week or a little more I would say unless he picks up speed.

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2015, 07:44:32 AM »

Cigar Place is offering an additional 40% off its already discounted clearance section by using the promo code “clearance.” Notable deals include five-packs of the Quesada Oktoberfest 2013 Das Boot, Punch, La Gloria Cubana, Foundry, Dunhill 1907, and CAO.  (from StogieGuys)  So there!

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2015, 07:44:56 AM »

HC Cigars are pretty darn decent with solid construction.  One of the better buys for an every day cigar.
You forgot to fit Atlantic in there somehow. ;)
GFY  I put up other references all the time....just go where the bargains are.... ::)
Atlantic.
Well, yea...

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2015, 07:45:53 AM »

Morning bitches! Present and 25% accounted for!
That's all we've been getting from you lately, so we'll go with it.
25% is the new 100%!!
+1.  Indeed!

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2015, 07:46:21 AM »

HC Cigars are pretty darn decent with solid construction.  One of the better buys for an every day cigar.
+1.

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:49 AM »

Cigar Place is offering an additional 40% off its already discounted clearance section by using the promo code “clearance.” Notable deals include five-packs of the Quesada Oktoberfest 2013 Das Boot, Punch, La Gloria Cubana, Foundry, Dunhill 1907, and CAO.  (from StogieGuys)  So there!
If you have not tried them Quesada Oktoberfest are not all that good at all.  Age does not help them much either.

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2015, 07:48:48 AM »

Four cigar vitola sampler of La Imperiosa back in stock at Atlantic, $25.95

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2015, 07:49:39 AM »

Hurricane Danny Moving WNW and Slowly Strengthening   Appears to be destined for the Gulf of Mexico.

5:00 AM AST Fri Aug 21
Location: 13.7°N 47.4°W
Moving: WNW at 10 mph
Min pressure: 987 mb
Max sustained: 85 mph
I hope it's not too tough on the Dominican Republic, I'm going to Punta Cana at the end of October
Whore trip to the Dominican Nights? ;D

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2015, 07:50:02 AM »

Four cigar vitola sampler of La Imperiosa back in stock at Atlantic, $25.95
Free Shipping?

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2015, 07:55:09 AM »

LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles police say a task force investigating Internet crimes against children served a search warrant at the home of Kiss rocker Gene Simmons, but neither Simmons nor anyone in his family is suspected in the case.
Lt. John Jenal says the warrant was served Thursday at the Simmons home in Benedict Canyon near Beverly Hills.
Jenal says the detectives involved want to emphasize that Simmons and his family were "extremely cooperative" and none of them are suspected of a crime.

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2015, 08:04:11 AM »

The manufacturer of Oreo cookies recently announced plans to move production of Oreos from Chicago to Mexico, resulting in a loss of 600 U.S. jobs.

This should be a wake-up call to defenders of the U.S. sugar program and other job-destroying trade barriers.

The leading ingredient in Oreos is sugar, and U.S. trade barriers currently require Americans to pay twice the average world prices for sugar.

Sugar-using industries now have a big incentive to relocate from the United States to countries where access to their primary ingredient is not restricted.

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2015, 08:09:19 AM »

The manufacturer of Oreo cookies recently announced plans to move production of Oreos from Chicago to Mexico, resulting in a loss of 600 U.S. jobs.

This should be a wake-up call to defenders of the U.S. sugar program and other job-destroying trade barriers.

The leading ingredient in Oreos is sugar, and U.S. trade barriers currently require Americans to pay twice the average world prices for sugar.

Sugar-using industries now have a big incentive to relocate from the United States to countries where access to their primary ingredient is not restricted.
The most unbelieveable thing about this is that there are only 600 people total involved in the making of Oreos. They have at least that many different flavors, I think.

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2015, 08:10:31 AM »

8 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99

 7 J.D. Howard Reserve by Crowned Heads HR54  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
          5/29.50
 6 Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1  (5.5 x 54)
          10/34.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 4 Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         12/39.99
 3 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
          5/29.50
 2 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
  Box of 10/39.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/32.50