CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: 8/20/2015  (Read 32817 times)

Threebean

Re: 8/20/2015
« Reply #315 on: August 20, 2015, 06:19:50 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #316 on: August 20, 2015, 06:22:39 PM »

@ Raz.  Nice buy on .40 FMJ Range Ammo.   Excellent Vendor

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w
Post the free shipping code and I'm in.  :D
Shipping is $15 flat rate, sorry no code.  Also No Tax!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #317 on: August 20, 2015, 06:24:58 PM »

Not even 5:00 yet and this bastard is dead. ::)
True, but we did make it to 22 already.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #318 on: August 20, 2015, 06:29:30 PM »

Had a nice rain downtown and not a damn drop at my house.

Threebean

« Reply #319 on: August 20, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »

http://www.sgammo.com/product/40-cal-ammo/600-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-fmj-winchester-target-ammo-usa40w
Yeah, very tempting.  But with the frequency at which I go to the range, that 600 rds will last me a very long time.  Might as well get this, too, for anarchy preparedness.  http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-bonded-hollow-point-winchester-ranger-governme

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #320 on: August 20, 2015, 06:49:37 PM »

Yeah, very tempting.  But with the frequency at which I go to the range, that 600 rds will last me a very long time.  Might as well get this, too, for anarchy preparedness.  http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500-round-case-40-cal-sw-165-grain-bonded-hollow-point-winchester-ranger-governme
Ranger is great stuff but I prefer the Ranger T over the Bonded.  T is the old Talon bullets they banned for "public" sale.

Bonded is great if you plan to shoot through car windshields.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2015, 06:51:27 PM »

You on the way home yet Bean?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2015, 06:54:08 PM »

Hummmm, Jared could have a mate!

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.

Threebean

« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2015, 07:02:20 PM »

Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.

Threebean

« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2015, 07:04:31 PM »

Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with manslaughter following her car accident in Malibu earlier this year that left one dead.

“The case will be submitted to the district attorney next week,” said Lt. Shaun Mathers of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Detectives have completed their six-month investigation and are set to present evidence to the prosecution that could lead to a misdemeanor manslaughter charge against the “I Am Cait” star. Because there’s “nothing really egregious” in the case, Det. Richard Curry of the Sheriff’s Dept. said there’s a “50/50” chance that she will be charged.

A misdemeanor manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.
Guess it would serve time in the women's side.  At least Cait will have more than a fighting chance when the bulldikes come a-callin'.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »

Nope, tomorrow afternoon.  Ever flown SWA out of Newark?  I think that's where the term "clusterfuck" was coined.
Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.

Threebean

« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2015, 07:21:04 PM »

Hah, yeah I can imagine.  Only flown Continental in and out of Newark but Newark is airport hell.
Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2015, 07:56:47 PM »

Indeed.  The layout is atrocious, the TSA is particularly derelict, and you'd better have an advance plan if you take the toll road and need to gas up a rental car.  The one good thing is the train from the rental car lots to the terminals.  That works well  No godforsaken bus ride.
I spent the Fuk'n night in the Continental Club Room there one time.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2015, 09:09:54 PM »

Unfortunately I think she's just a little old for him....by 45 years or so....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2015, 09:12:03 PM »

SWA is big out of Philly.  I think they have one whole terminal.  They are just making inroads into Newark as other airlines have been required to give up gates due to mergers.  Where do they fly out of there?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23