CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: 8/20/2015  (Read 32810 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/20/2015
« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2015, 03:38:20 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Not a big 9 mm fan unless in small sized carry guns, got a M&P 9 Shield and that is as big as a 9mm needs to get for me.  New 43 is interesting to me.
Yeah, the 43 interests me too. Just want to complete my collection of full size weapons before I start accumulating compacts.
I would have already bought one but holding out to see if they come up with a larger magazine for them, 6 pops is just not enough. 8 or 9 would be nice and still be a small carry.

A collection is never complete! ;)
Sssh, the warden might hear you.
You Got to step up to the bar and be a man!
I do. But we've been having a lot of sex lately and I'd like to keep the streak going a little longer.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2015, 03:39:17 PM »

Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2015, 03:43:00 PM »

Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
I particularly enjoy their fall and winter samplers.  One of the best light beers IMHO, also like the Summer Ale on days like this.
I had a SA Winter beer last year that was really good but do not remember the name.
Winter Lager, White Christmas are available individually, then Holiday Porter, Old Fezziwig, Chocolate Bock(only available in a sampler).  Small batch Merry Maker is a Gingerbread Stout only sold in 22oz bottles.
Winter Lager I believe it was
Sounds right.  Very nice beer.

HOP VARIETIES
Spalt Spalter and Hallertau Mittelfrueh Noble Hops
MALT VARIETIES
Samuel Adams two-row pale malt blend, Caramel 60, malted wheat, Weyermann Carafa Malt, and Munich 10
YEAST STRAIN
Bottom-fermenting Lager
COLOR
Deep ruby brown, SRM: 25
SPECIAL INGREDIENTS
Orange peel, ginger, cinnamon
ALC. BY VOL/WT
5.6% ABV - 4.4% ABW
IBUs
CAL PER SERVING
AVAILABILITY
Seasonal (Nov. - Dec.)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2015, 03:45:23 PM »

Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Not a big 9 mm fan unless in small sized carry guns, got a M&P 9 Shield and that is as big as a 9mm needs to get for me.  New 43 is interesting to me.
Yeah, the 43 interests me too. Just want to complete my collection of full size weapons before I start accumulating compacts.
I would have already bought one but holding out to see if they come up with a larger magazine for them, 6 pops is just not enough. 8 or 9 would be nice and still be a small carry.

I do. But we've been having a lot of sex lately and I'd like to keep the streak going a little longer.
There is always Ashley Madison ::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2015, 03:46:12 PM »

Pistol is a Glock 17 I believe

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2015, 03:47:38 PM »

Prepper's believe that is the role of the Ruger 10/22

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2015, 03:49:43 PM »

Don't know if this attachment will work, but my son likes the camo approach as well

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2015, 03:54:34 PM »

Thats what Jared said....

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2015, 03:57:31 PM »

Pistol is a Glock 17 I believe
Looks like a 19 or 23 to me. Could be camera angle, but the proportions don't look right for a 17.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »

There is always Ashley Madison ::)
Or I could just stand in a street with a sign and a megaphone.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2015, 03:59:01 PM »

Prepper's believe that is the role of the Ruger 10/22
Well, yeah, but for a sidearm, Glock 17. Easy to steal parts and ammo.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2015, 04:00:55 PM »

Dow Jones   -357 Points

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »

Thats what Jared said....
Yeah, well, he's gonna be starting a new streak real soon.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23