Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?

« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2015, 03:38:20 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Not a big 9 mm fan unless in small sized carry guns, got a M&P 9 Shield and that is as big as a 9mm needs to get for me.  New 43 is interesting to me.
Yeah, the 43 interests me too. Just want to complete my collection of full size weapons before I start accumulating compacts.
I would have already bought one but holding out to see if they come up with a larger magazine for them, 6 pops is just not enough. 8 or 9 would be nice and still be a small carry.

A collection is never complete! ;)
Sssh, the warden might hear you.
You Got to step up to the bar and be a man!
I do. But we've been having a lot of sex lately and I'd like to keep the streak going a little longer.

« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2015, 03:39:17 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.

« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2015, 03:43:00 PM »

Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
Good assortment.  If you like Sam Adams, it's easiest to get the half case Fall variety sampler that has three of four different beers.  Some you can only get in the sampler, some if you like them you can get separately.
I usually boycott SA, but I haven't tried to in the last 18months when I have really broadened my beer palate.  They make a lot of beers that sound great tho, so it would be nice if I liked them.
I particularly enjoy their fall and winter samplers.  One of the best light beers IMHO, also like the Summer Ale on days like this.
I had a SA Winter beer last year that was really good but do not remember the name.
Winter Lager, White Christmas are available individually, then Holiday Porter, Old Fezziwig, Chocolate Bock(only available in a sampler).  Small batch Merry Maker is a Gingerbread Stout only sold in 22oz bottles.
Winter Lager I believe it was
Sounds right.  Very nice beer.

HOP VARIETIES
Spalt Spalter and Hallertau Mittelfrueh Noble Hops
MALT VARIETIES
Samuel Adams two-row pale malt blend, Caramel 60, malted wheat, Weyermann Carafa Malt, and Munich 10
YEAST STRAIN
Bottom-fermenting Lager
COLOR
Deep ruby brown, SRM: 25
SPECIAL INGREDIENTS
Orange peel, ginger, cinnamon
ALC. BY VOL/WT
5.6% ABV - 4.4% ABW
IBUs
22
CAL PER SERVING
193
AVAILABILITY
Seasonal (Nov. - Dec.)

« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2015, 03:45:23 PM »

[...]

There is always Ashley Madison ::)

« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2015, 03:46:12 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.
Pistol is a Glock 17 I believe

« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2015, 03:47:38 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Prepper's believe that is the role of the Ruger 10/22

« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2015, 03:49:43 PM »

Don't know if this attachment will work, but my son likes the camo approach as well

« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2015, 03:54:34 PM »

[...]

Thats what Jared said....

« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2015, 03:57:31 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Orange/red/yellow/brown camo?
Whoa. I normally don't like fancy guns, but that slide looks really cool.
Pistol is a Glock 17 I believe
Looks like a 19 or 23 to me. Could be camera angle, but the proportions don't look right for a 17.

« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »

[...]

Or I could just stand in a street with a sign and a megaphone.

« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2015, 03:59:01 PM »

My favorite winter beers are several of those produced by Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool, Trout Slayer and Powder Hound are some great ones.
Good God, there are now three things Tex and I agree on. Glocks, Commies, and Moose Drool.

What's the world coming to?
LMFAO   I need a new Glock to go with the fall beers.
Me too, but right now I'd have to choose among cigars, a Glock, and tires for the Harley.

Hoping the tires on the Harley hold on till end of season.
What sort of Glock you got in your vision?
17. The only logical choice for the fall of civilization.
Prepper's believe that is the role of the Ruger 10/22
Well, yeah, but for a sidearm, Glock 17. Easy to steal parts and ammo.

« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2015, 04:00:55 PM »

Dow Jones   -357 Points

« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »

[...]

Yeah, well, he's gonna be starting a new streak real soon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23