« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2015, 09:57:46 AM »

As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
IMHO He deserves a lot worse than what he is getting.   Cut his dlck off!
He won't last 6 months in jail.  I'd be surprised if he isn't dead by the end of the year.  He'll probably take the easy way out and hang himself within the week.
The guards will conveniently look the other way, like they did here for Ariel Castro, the dude who kept the girls locked up in his house for 10 years.

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2015, 09:58:25 AM »

Morning guest appearance by Outer Banks Biebs...

« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2015, 10:00:59 AM »

The Fogle thing makes me sick, it's the worst type of crime there is IMO and he should not exist on this planet.

That said, I can't help but think of some things: If it's a mental sickness that you had (meaning you or I had it), would you be able to control it? Would you know better than to act on it? It's no doubt something he was born with, maybe suppressed it for years? Just an Effed-up thing, how do you pick those guys out of nature and make sure they don't do this shit?

« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2015, 10:02:46 AM »

As part of his plea agreement with the Department of Justice, Fogle will pay $100,000 apiece to 14 minor victims. He will also have to undergo treatment for sexual disorders and will be placed on the sex offender registry. Fogle will also not seek a sentence of less than five years, though federal prosecutors will be able to argue for a prison term of up to 12 1/2 years.
I was going to post this too.  Saw it in the newsstand and was cracking up.  I have zero sympathy for this guy.  He gets what he deserves.
So it IS real. Out-friggin-standing.
There's plenty of them! ..... http://www.mandatory.com/2012/12/03/the-most-ridiculous-new-york-post-headlines-over-the-years/
I know they can be out there, but this is the best one I've ever seen.
I agree.  Speculation of future anal rape makes this one more sensational.

« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2015, 10:04:22 AM »

Morning guest appearance by Outer Banks Biebs...
Morning David, just busy as shit here

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »

3/4 of the $hitstorm completed

« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2015, 10:09:12 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2015, 10:09:54 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.

« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2015, 10:13:05 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?

« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2015, 10:16:38 AM »

The Fogle thing makes me sick, it's the worst type of crime there is IMO and he should not exist on this planet.

That said, I can't help but think of some things: If it's a mental sickness that you had (meaning you or I had it), would you be able to control it? Would you know better than to act on it? It's no doubt something he was born with, maybe suppressed it for years? Just an Effed-up thing, how do you pick those guys out of nature and make sure they don't do this shit?
Great question.  It's definitely a sickness.  And the younger the victim, the sicker that person must be.  I always say that we don't judge here but I am most assuredly judging this Jared character and I'll make no apologies.

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2015, 10:17:18 AM »

« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2015, 10:18:54 AM »

3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.

« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2015, 10:20:05 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.

« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2015, 10:26:09 AM »

3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
I am taking Friday off, nothing to be debated there!  Boss is on vacation and I am IN CHARGE this week.

« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »

3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
I am taking Friday off, nothing to be debated there!  Boss is on vacation and I am IN CHARGE this week.
She need more time to recover from the shaming the other week?