CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: 8/17/2015  (Read 27854 times)

Threebean

Re: 8/17/2015
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2015, 03:01:44 PM »

Think I will take a walk around the block, Dad has me feeling a bit dizzy.
LMAO!  +1
+! LALTS!
+3.  Back in the office catching up over lunch (leftovers) and hit the banter slow lane with that BD car story.  Throw in the Katy doll, and sheesh! 

Threebean

« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2015, 03:05:33 PM »

Might be old, but...

Ha!

I'll take this blow up doll... easy Shaun... down, boy!

Ohh god, don't get me goin!
What do you supposed she's looking at which has caused that surprised expression on her face?  OK, mostly her mouth.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »

Might be old, but...

Ha!

What do you supposed she's looking at which has caused that surprised expression on her face?  OK, mostly her mouth.

Did you say something, Bean? The cleavage is hypnotising...  :o

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2015, 03:12:58 PM »

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2015, 03:14:03 PM »

Hello boys, got a Hoyo de Monterrey e e going right now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2015, 03:16:07 PM »

Got to get your second wind before the dream story.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2015, 03:17:40 PM »

I dreamed that I was at my sister's house, and she lived in a mansion.  I had to go to the bathroom, so I started searching the house for a bathroom.  I kept looking and looking but I couldn't find one.  I open this one door, and theirs my minister brother token on a bong.  I'm like, "wow, I never expected to see that... pass that thing over here..!"  Now I'm high in my dream.  I'm still opening different doors and looking for the bathroom.  I open this door, and it leads to the basement, so I go down.  I open another door, and the room has a fully stocked bar in the back, with pools tables and a video arcade. I figure, "there's got to be a bathroom next to a bar..!"  So I start looking all around the room and still can not find a bathroom.  I passing this one video arcade game and it says, "test your bathroom skills, 25 cents..!"  Test your bathroom skills, what the hell is that...?  So I look at the end of the game and there's a toilet with the lid up.  A piece of plexiglass is secured over the bowl, and it has a hole the size of a nickle in the middle.  I'm thinking, "I can't piss through that little hole, it would make a big mess...!"  And I'm high on top of it....  I look at the other end of the video game, and I can see there is another toilet on the other end.  I walk to the other end and there's a toilet with the lid down.  I'm thinking, "I'll just use this one."  I pick up the lid, and the lid will only come up about 8 or 9 inches and then it hits some thing and won't open any further.  What the hell is this toilet lid hitting to make it stop opening...  So, I get down and look into the toilet to see what the lid is catching on, and a squirt of toilet water shoots out and hits me in the face, and the machine starts saying, "a a a no cheating, a a a no cheating...!  And I started laughing my ass off so hard that I woke myself up and still couldn't stop laughing.  I thought I'd  better really go to the bathroom  and I still could not stop laughing.  I laughed for about 5 or 10 minutes at 2 a.m.  Weird, huh..?

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2015, 03:18:34 PM »

cigar.com/frsh59

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »

Might be old, but...

Ha!

Did you say something, Bean? The cleavage is hypnotising...  :o
Uuuuuuuh, what you say?? :o

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2015, 03:25:41 PM »

I dreamed that I was at my sister's house, and she lived in a mansion.  I had to go to the bathroom, so I started searching the house for a bathroom.  I kept looking and looking but I couldn't find one.  I open this one door, and theirs my minister brother token on a bong.  I'm like, "wow, I never expected to see that... pass that thing over here..!"  Now I'm high in my dream.  I'm still opening different doors and looking for the bathroom.  I open this door, and it leads to the basement, so I go down.  I open another door, and the room has a fully stocked bar in the back, with pools tables and a video arcade. I figure, "there's got to be a bathroom next to a bar..!"  So I start looking all around the room and still can not find a bathroom.  I passing this one video arcade game and it says, "test your bathroom skills, 25 cents..!"  Test your bathroom skills, what the hell is that...?  So I look at the end of the game and there's a toilet with the lid up.  A piece of plexiglass is secured over the bowl, and it has a hole the size of a nickle in the middle.  I'm thinking, "I can't piss through that little hole, it would make a big mess...!"  And I'm high on top of it....  I look at the other end of the video game, and I can see there is another toilet on the other end.  I walk to the other end and there's a toilet with the lid down.  I'm thinking, "I'll just use this one."  I pick up the lid, and the lid will only come up about 8 or 9 inches and then it hits some thing and won't open any further.  What the hell is this toilet lid hitting to make it stop opening...  So, I get down and look into the toilet to see what the lid is catching on, and a squirt of toilet water shoots out and hits me in the face, and the machine starts saying, "a a a no cheating, a a a no cheating...!  And I started laughing my ass off so hard that I woke myself up and still couldn't stop laughing.  I thought I'd  better really go to the bathroom  and I still could not stop laughing.  I laughed for about 5 or 10 minutes at 2 a.m.  Weird, huh..?
Dreams of bathroom quests....definitely the dream of a 60+ yo male...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2015, 03:26:11 PM »

cigar.com/frsh59
freesh58 was still working on Saturday.  Did it go bye-bye?  Either way, thank you sir.

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2015, 03:26:33 PM »

cigar.com/frsh59
freesh58 was still working on Saturday.  Did it go bye-bye?  Either way, thank you sir.
That's CI.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2015, 03:26:57 PM »

Hello boys, got a Hoyo de Monterrey e e going right now.
Hi there, Flip.  Which Hoyo is that?  Cuban?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2015, 03:27:01 PM »

Me too. I feel for Dad, but I guess I just look at the process differently. It's the ultimate up-close people watching. Sleazebags in their natural environment. It's fun to put them through their paces.  Of course, that drives my socially-anxious wife up a tree, so she usually goes to sit in the car while I do my thing.

But yeah, if one doesn't cultivate the joy of pissing off salesmen - aka getting in touch with one's inner asshole - the process sucks. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2015, 03:27:24 PM »

cigar.com/frsh59
That's CI.
Yeah, maybe I should have read that.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19