Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2015, 03:40:31 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2015, 03:42:19 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2015, 03:53:00 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
Yes, and yes.  As TxDave says, same as jam pricing when applying the free ship code.  I hit it.

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2015, 03:56:01 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
Yes, and yes.  As TxDave says, same as jam pricing when applying the free ship code.  I hit it.
Got me thinking about them I might just light a Nica Rustica in a little while.

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2015, 03:59:26 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
Yes, and yes.  As TxDave says, same as jam pricing when applying the free ship code.  I hit it.
Thanks and thanks.

« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2015, 04:00:43 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2015, 04:09:31 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2015, 04:13:58 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2015, 04:22:10 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
17% off of purchase of $50 or more.

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2015, 04:22:55 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
Volume pricing.

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2015, 04:31:06 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
Volume pricing.
I hate the bastiges but they have a really good deal mashing  on better cigars ever now and then using Catsrule

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2015, 04:32:29 PM »

[...]

Definitely a game changer or more to the point, a deal maker.

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2015, 04:36:17 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
17% off of purchase of $50 or more.
Well schitt, guess I should have been looking there for those NR's.  That's going to put my cheapy cheapo designation in jeopardy.

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2015, 04:40:24 PM »

[...]

Definitely kick you outta the penny pinchers club.

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »

See ya later, fellers.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10