Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2015, 03:54:22 PM »

DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
That's BS...or something like that.  I have hit "buy" before he's gone, then before I could hit "confirm" he was gone and the sale did not go through.

« Reply #211 on: August 10, 2015, 03:54:57 PM »

Pepins next....I can feel it

....or maybe that's just a little gas.... ::)
Gurkhas, so you were right the second time.
.....I was talking Jam not Sprint.  but you're probably still right.

« Reply #212 on: August 10, 2015, 03:55:48 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!

« Reply #213 on: August 10, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »

DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
Could be, but as the decent offerings are few and far between, experimentation is hardly worth the effort.  Besides, you might end up with a box of Isla Del Sol or Erin Go Braless.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2015, 04:01:30 PM »

DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
I can't seem to remember the key combination, but Joe said it always got the lowest price.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2015, 04:02:34 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2015, 04:05:44 PM »

I have to start supper.. Later guys.

« Reply #217 on: August 10, 2015, 04:29:29 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.

« Reply #218 on: August 10, 2015, 04:29:30 PM »

DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
I can't seem to remember the key combination, but Joe said it always got the lowest price.
Got the "sold for" price.

« Reply #219 on: August 10, 2015, 04:30:15 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.

« Reply #220 on: August 10, 2015, 04:52:12 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.

God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.

« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2015, 05:24:40 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.

« Reply #222 on: August 10, 2015, 05:34:01 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.

« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2015, 05:42:56 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
You get the blame while it's their fault.  Sheesh!

« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2015, 05:59:32 PM »

Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
You get the blame while it's their fault.  Sheesh!
Well, it is what they pay me for.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17