Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2015, 01:59:19 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!

« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2015, 02:00:50 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2015, 02:04:37 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?

Really. Repairs and maintenance.... Takes a lot of the time that you're not at work. And there always seems like there's something else to buy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »

Anyone have a preferred vitola of the La Historias? Looking to get a box. Was probably just going to go with the El Senador (5 3/8 x 52) that I've had in the past.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2015, 02:09:40 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.

You're doing it wrong! That sounds too close to work. Sheesh. Aren't you listening, NFM!?!
Ugh, it felt wrong - not sure what I was thinking!

One of the biggest letdowns going into a weekend is finding out the warden has already planned your time... and most of it is on a 'to do' list.  >:(

« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2015, 02:19:21 PM »

Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2015, 02:24:27 PM »

Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave. Have fun!

« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2015, 02:27:58 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »

Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!
Later LTG, have a good weekend!!

« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2015, 02:36:40 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!

« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »

Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave. Have fun!
Later Dave!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2015, 02:37:48 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
It's true, even down to the list.  problem is i remember the list was there when i was a fucking homeowner.  now, under Tony's new definition which I fall under of the non-fucking home owner, i STILL have the list.  depressing.  thanks Tony.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2015, 02:39:01 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
no, you don't want that, last time that happened the government (that means us) gave a bunch of rich bankers welfare.

« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2015, 02:39:28 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
It's true, even down to the list.  problem is i remember the list was there when i was a fucking homeowner.  now, under Tony's new definition which I fall under of the non-fucking home owner, i STILL have the list.  depressing.  thanks Tony.
That's how I do.

« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2015, 02:41:21 PM »

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17