Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2015, 06:47:53 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, IslandDave and Dogfish.

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2015, 06:48:41 AM »

Good morning Native.
3 days to paradise now for you, a cruise or are you flying?
Morning LSU, flying to Grand Cayman then taking a small plane 85 miles to Little Cayman, just a grass landing strip there.
Heh-heh-heh...grass landing strip  ;)
With a target like that, no pilot should miss.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2015, 06:50:14 AM »

7 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
          5/22.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (Toro)
          5/24.50
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/27.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
         5/25.00
 2 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
         5/34.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2015, 06:50:39 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, IslandDave and Dogfish.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2015, 06:56:13 AM »

Good morning Native.
3 days to paradise now for you, a cruise or are you flying?
Morning LSU, flying to Grand Cayman then taking a small plane 85 miles to Little Cayman, just a grass landing strip there.
Heh-heh-heh...grass landing strip  ;)
With a target like that, no pilot should miss.
Just need a solid grip on your yoke

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2015, 06:57:25 AM »

Good morning boys! Short week here, I'm off Friday to head to the shore (Bayhead) for my sister's 50th birthday extravaganza. I'm going in hot, packing 20 cigars and a Speedo!
Good morning SpeedonopicturespleaseScott.
I'll post the Snapfish link, no worries Chip
If Scott posts a link in the next few weeks about a great deal on LP 9s, no one click on it.
I'll get you with Buesos or specialty sausage  ;)

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2015, 06:58:54 AM »

Good morning Native.
3 days to paradise now for you, a cruise or are you flying?
Morning LSU, flying to Grand Cayman then taking a small plane 85 miles to Little Cayman, just a grass landing strip there.
85 miles?....hell, you'll land in Florida.

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2015, 07:00:58 AM »

Good morning boys! Short week here, I'm off Friday to head to the shore (Bayhead) for my sister's 50th birthday extravaganza. I'm going in hot, packing 20 cigars and a Speedo!
At least the company can enjoy the cigars.

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2015, 07:06:25 AM »

Good morning boys! Short week here, I'm off Friday to head to the shore (Bayhead) for my sister's 50th birthday extravaganza. I'm going in hot, packing 20 cigars and a Speedo!
Good morning SpeedonopicturespleaseScott.
I'll post the Snapfish link, no worries Chip
If Scott posts a link in the next few weeks about a great deal on LP 9s, no one click on it.
I'll get you with Buesos or specialty sausage  ;)
I'll smoke both!

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2015, 07:11:05 AM »

Good morning boys! Short week here, I'm off Friday to head to the shore (Bayhead) for my sister's 50th birthday extravaganza. I'm going in hot, packing 20 cigars and a Speedo!
Good morning SpeedonopicturespleaseScott.
I'll post the Snapfish link, no worries Chip
If Scott posts a link in the next few weeks about a great deal on LP 9s, no one click on it.
I'll get you with Buesos or specialty sausage  ;)
I'll smoke both!
But Dave, Hot Dogs are a dollar each....and you'll have how many?  And how many for the ladies?   Sounds like a lot more than a dollar game.

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2015, 07:12:39 AM »

I can just picture TexasDave strolling into work with a bounce in his step and a big smile on his face....
Estrogen crowd probably won't be in for a couple of hours though.

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2015, 07:17:13 AM »

Good morning boys! Short week here, I'm off Friday to head to the shore (Bayhead) for my sister's 50th birthday extravaganza. I'm going in hot, packing 20 cigars and a Speedo!
Good morning SpeedonopicturespleaseScott.
I'll post the Snapfish link, no worries Chip
If Scott posts a link in the next few weeks about a great deal on LP 9s, no one click on it.
I'll get you with Buesos or specialty sausage  ;)
I'll smoke both!
But Dave, Hot Dogs are a dollar each....and you'll have how many?  And how many for the ladies?   Sounds like a lot more than a dollar game.
Lol, indeed. Definitely won't get out of there only lighter in the wallet by $1.

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »

good morning guys. golf day, usual course under water and closed, trying a place on higher ground, first time I played there it was in terrible shape.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2015, 07:21:39 AM »

Good morning boys! Short week here, I'm off Friday to head to the shore (Bayhead) for my sister's 50th birthday extravaganza. I'm going in hot, packing 20 cigars and a Speedo!
Good morning SpeedonopicturespleaseScott.
I'll post the Snapfish link, no worries Chip
If Scott posts a link in the next few weeks about a great deal on LP 9s, no one click on it.
I'll get you with Buesos or specialty sausage  ;)
I'll smoke both!
CNS

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »

good morning guys. golf day, usual course under water and closed, trying a place on higher ground, first time I played there it was in terrible shape.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee here.
Terrible shape beats not playing. Morning Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22