« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2015, 08:57:56 AM »

good morning guys. enjoying coffee and an EPC 2nd at bikerlady's. trying the trailering thing again. her kids overloaded it to the point where the tires popped. it was sitting in 3" of water. I unloaded it and realized they apparently thought the plants and trees would die without dirt, they filled the trailer and then loaded a ton of rocks on top to hold it all down. I was a bit upset to say the least. I emptied the trailer, hauled it to higher ground, repaired 1 tire, had to buy 1 new one, got it all back together and called it quits. just finished loading it and will head out after more coffee and maybe a Short Run.
Sounds like we're talking more deadbeat duties.  Some things don't seem to change, and it always seems to cost you.
not deadbeats. more like redneck dumbasses.

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2015, 09:01:20 AM »

good morning guys. enjoying coffee and an EPC 2nd at bikerlady's. trying the trailering thing again. her kids overloaded it to the point where the tires popped. it was sitting in 3" of water. I unloaded it and realized they apparently thought the plants and trees would die without dirt, they filled the trailer and then loaded a ton of rocks on top to hold it all down. I was a bit upset to say the least. I emptied the trailer, hauled it to higher ground, repaired 1 tire, had to buy 1 new one, got it all back together and called it quits. just finished loading it and will head out after more coffee and maybe a Short Run.
Sounds like we're talking more deadbeat duties.  Some things don't seem to change, and it always seems to cost you.
not deadbeats. more like redneck dumbasses.
Redneck Dumbass Deadbeats should about sum it up or they would have bought and replaced the tires not you.

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2015, 09:06:09 AM »

Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
Who popped in the pool?
my guess would be 'hydraulic action'. take an empty indround pool, high water table, 2' of rain in two weeks, and the pressures were too great to maintain stability. same reason they have above ground graves in the south.
Your Hydraulic Action theory is correct but in simpler terms Turds Float even when made out of concrete.

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2015, 09:09:09 AM »

Got my morning walk completed before it gets any hotter out.

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2015, 09:15:10 AM »

Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2015, 09:18:32 AM »

Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2015, 09:19:20 AM »

Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2015, 09:20:40 AM »

Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
good morning CG!

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2015, 09:22:55 AM »

Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Oh, that's right you went to the wedding in a shipping container this weekend.

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2015, 09:23:24 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2015, 09:24:18 AM »

FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »

Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Oh, that's right you went to the wedding in a shipping container this weekend.
Yes sir - was a pretty epic wedding, great food and a lot of booze(Irish family on the Bride's side).  Thankfully I think everyone behaved, or at least better than we did in the cargo container on ice

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2015, 09:28:57 AM »

FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
Mighty good $4.40 smoke too.

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2015, 09:30:43 AM »

FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
Mighty good $4.40 smoke too.
Agreed, always been a favorite of mine.  Get some more and then stack catsrule for an even better price!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2015, 09:32:48 AM »

looks like Espinosa is dumping some of his older stuff.  the Espinosa sampleer is going for $24.98.  looking over the entier mash today, it seems almost like they want to sell cigars again.  some interesting prices imo.