Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »

I'm with you guys on the World Cup thing...Soccer or "FUTBALL" whatever just doesn't do it for me. But anytime the USA plays...I'm in!!! I listened to it off and on today. Sounds like the US played not to lose.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2014, 06:27:04 PM »

Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2014, 06:33:55 PM »

Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2014, 06:44:04 PM »

Sooooooner!

Evening, Jeff. Nice boomers on that avi... Vury hot.  :P

« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2014, 06:45:05 PM »

Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Big hitter, the lama.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:23 PM »

Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
Very simple, one word answer.  GREED.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:48 PM »

Sooooooner!

Evening, Jeff. Nice boomers on that avi... Vury hot.  :P
Thank you, Steve!!! I take pride with my avi's wearing OU gear!!! Got some new ones lined up for the season...stay tuned!!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2014, 06:49:30 PM »

Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2014, 06:49:41 PM »

Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
Very simple, one word answer.  GREED.
Yep..that's it!!!! Evening King!!! Email replied...
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »

Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Big hitter, the lama.
Indeed...cracked one into the crevice of a 2000 ft glacier!!! Or something like that..I may need to brush up on my Caddyshack terminology.

« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »

Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
You communist!  Let the public schools get their own television and merchandising contracts!  You just don't value higher education, do ya??  What are we suppose'ta do, tell our rich alumni that they don't get nice skyboxes so that a bunch of ankle-biters can have tornado shelters?  You think that's gonna fly?

This isn't Russia. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia.

« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2014, 06:54:15 PM »

Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
I was going to order some of those the other day, but talked myself out of it.  Good thing, or I'd have really been in trouble buying Nica Rusticas today. ;-)

« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2014, 06:55:55 PM »

Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Big hitter, the lama.
Indeed...cracked one into the crevice of a 2000 ft glacier!!! Or something like that..I may need to brush up on my Caddyshack terminology.
Crevasse.  Ten thousand foot crevasse at the base of this glacier.   :P
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2014, 06:56:26 PM »

Yep..that's it!!!! Evening King!!! Email replied...-----SJ-----Read it and replied.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2014, 07:03:57 PM »

Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
I was going to order some of those the other day, but talked myself out of it.  Good thing, or I'd have really been in trouble buying Nica Rusticas today. ;-)

All the talk earlier have me sparking one now. Mmmmm. Rustica...
No drink yet, but that will be remedied shortly.