Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2015, 11:16:54 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2015, 11:20:27 PM »

Good evening gents..
Evening BD.  Quite night on the ol' interweb.
Yes, I see that....  How's everything in your neck of the woods...?  Since my wife wants to enjoy her vacation, she's been pretty nice to me.  So it's sort of nice to say things that would normally piss her off, but she just grins and bares it.. :)

« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2015, 11:21:42 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
Ride 'em cowboy!  Yippee ki-yea motherfuck!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2015, 11:23:11 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)

« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2015, 11:27:27 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Definitely hot here, but as it will be in the 90's in NJ all week (96 tomorrow), not a whole lot of difference.

« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2015, 11:29:50 PM »

Good evening gents..
Evening BD.  Quite night on the ol' interweb.
Yes, I see that....  How's everything in your neck of the woods...?  Since my wife wants to enjoy her vacation, she's been pretty nice to me.  So it's sort of nice to say things that would normally piss her off, but she just grins and bares it.. :)
They can be charming creatures when they want something.  On another note, my interweb is horked up and slower than molasses in the winter time.  My keyboarding gets ahead of the machine making life difficult.  Sheesh! on a drag ass Internet!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2015, 11:30:48 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Definitely hot here, but as it will be in the 90's in NJ all week (96 tomorrow), not a whole lot of difference.
We're also having a heat warning until Tuesday night...  My wife won't leave the house because it's too hot, then complains all day that the air conditioner is too cold...  What the hell is it with women...?  Are they just supposed to drive ya fricking nuts...?

« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2015, 11:31:17 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2015, 11:33:58 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Definitely hot here, but as it will be in the 90's in NJ all week (96 tomorrow), not a whole lot of difference.
We're also having a heat warning until Tuesday night...  My wife won't leave the house because it's too hot, then complains all day that the air conditioner is too cold...  What the hell is it with women...?  Are they just supposed to drive ya fricking nuts...?
I hear ya... My buddy came over Sunday night, and spilled beer all over my mouse.  Now my mouse acts drunk...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2015, 11:35:49 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2015, 11:36:44 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
I thought you were in Ohio...?

« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2015, 11:38:44 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
The warmer it gets the further north they are found.  Same with opposums.  Milder winters helps them expand their range northward.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2015, 11:44:54 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
The warmer it gets the further north they are found.  Same with opossums.  Milder winters helps them expand their range northward.
I live in the city and we have opossums, raccoons, red foxes, and an occasional deer, wild turkey, and those skinny looking dogs, coyotes..?

« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2015, 11:51:14 PM »

Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
The warmer it gets the further north they are found.  Same with opossums.  Milder winters helps them expand their range northward.
I live in the city and we have opossums, raccoons, red foxes, and an occasional deer, wild turkey, and those skinny looking dogs, coyotes..?
Saw our first ground hogs this year.  Have a family of ground squirrels in our wood pile.  Turning into a nature preserve.  Sheesh!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2015, 11:56:40 PM »

Damn, that Cigar Monster has been cutting way back on the free shipping...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18