« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2015, 02:54:43 PM »

According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.

« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2015, 03:02:49 PM »

Later fellas, see you tomorrow
Speaking of Dog years, see ya Fishy.

« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2015, 03:03:21 PM »

According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
What about the Gurkha 125th Anniversary cigar?  ::)

« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2015, 03:04:54 PM »

According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
What about the Gurkha 125th Anniversary cigar?  ::)
Speaking of Dog Turds.................

« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2015, 03:15:18 PM »

According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
And don't forget the RP 50th Anniversary with the jeweled box.
But I guess that was supposed to be a birthday "anniversary"

« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2015, 03:31:52 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2015, 03:33:38 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2015, 03:35:08 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Raz, we're not really trying to do that.

« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2015, 03:35:42 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!

« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2015, 03:36:31 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
;D

« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2015, 03:40:17 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony

Rocky Patel lives in an opulent world of wealth and plenty of his own devising. That world is and has always been funded by people who think what he says might, just might, have a glimmering of truth to it. This was true when he was mouthpiecing for Arnold Schwarzenegger, and it's true now that he spends his time hawking cigars. This isn't Pepín Garcia we're talking about.

« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2015, 03:48:13 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
;D
can't throw you under the bus, you take the train! 8)

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2015, 03:50:19 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Damn, no slack given to Mr. Mayor!

« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2015, 03:51:51 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
;D
can't throw you under the bus, you take the train! 8)
technicality.

« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »

Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony

Rocky Patel lives in an opulent world of wealth and plenty of his own devising. That world is and has always been funded by people who think what he says might, just might, have a glimmering of truth to it. This was true when he was mouthpiecing for Arnold Schwarzenegger, and it's true now that he spends his time hawking cigars. This isn't Pepín Garcia we're talking about.
If you can dream it, do it....seems he has.