CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 7/27/2015  (Read 26562 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 7/27/2015
« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2015, 01:27:56 PM »

Hello Boys, just a quick stop in.  Say Mr. mayor,
 how is that Teterboro parking spot working out for you?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2015, 01:54:56 PM »

Real product guys....sounds like some serious multi-purpose!
Wonder if Dean knows how much it costs?
http://halfwheel.com/ciguardian-introduces-humi-lube-and-pipe-genie

Much like the company’s Ciguardian and Dr. RH lines, Humi-Lube is being offered in both gel jar and traditional humidifier formats, with the humidifier solution offered in three sizes.

The gel jars come in two ounce ($7) and four ounce ($9) formats, while the humidifiers come in a small, round format for humidifying up to 50 cigars ($15) or a large rectangular shape that can handle up to 250 cigars ($25).

The mold-inhibiting humidifying solution comes in three packaging sizes: eight ounces for $7.50, 16 ounces for $11.50 or 32 ounces for $15.99. It’s the first time the company has released its solution in a 32 ounce format.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2015, 02:04:57 PM »

Meeting was to tell us to get excited about the next stupid team building activity plan.  Did not go so well!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:41 PM »

Meeting was to tell us to get excited about the next stupid team building activity plan.  Did not go so well!
Those team builders can get cranky if everyone doesn't want to play their game.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2015, 02:22:53 PM »

Those team builders can get cranky if everyone doesn't want to play their game.
And usually only the children wish to play and everyone over age 50 says fuk this chit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2015, 02:25:04 PM »

Hello Boys, just a quick stop in.  Say Mr. mayor,
 how is that Teterboro parking spot working out for you?
It's fine.  A lot better than paying $3 a day in Wood-Ridge.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2015, 02:28:07 PM »

Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?

sfish

« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2015, 02:30:20 PM »

Later fellas, see you tomorrow

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2015, 02:30:44 PM »

Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?
No, Rocky and Nish deal in Dog Turds not years.

For the Rocky Patel Decade, it’s the perfect blend 10 years in the making.  But the Decade is one of only two pretty good Rocky Patels I have tried.  Edge Maduro would be the other one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2015, 02:30:59 PM »

Later Fish, have a good evening.

sfish

« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »

No, just dog shit!  ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2015, 02:34:28 PM »

Later.  Good luck to the boy tonight.  We'll expect a pitch-by-pitch banter commentary later this evening.   ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2015, 02:37:12 PM »

For the Rocky Patel Decade, it’s the perfect blend 10 years in the making.  But the Decade is one of only two pretty good Rocky Patels I have tried.  Edge Maduro would be the other one.
It appears he started in 1998.  So he's a bit premature with the 20th anny.  Perhaps the statement I heard is that he's already working on it but doesn't plan to release it for 3 years.  If that's the case, MY BAD!

(edit)

Nope, not my bad.  Apparently it was released at IPCPR.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2015, 02:44:14 PM »

It appears he started in 1998.  So he's a bit premature with the 20th anny.  Perhaps the statement I heard is that he's already working on it but doesn't plan to release it for 3 years.  If that's the case, MY BAD!
The Rocky Patel 20th Anniversary Robusto Grande cigars were announced at the July 2015 IPCPR cigar industry trade show in New Orleans.  First ship dates are mid September 2015.  You may place your order now and have your box reserved for you now. 
Rocky is celebrating a huge milestone in the history of the phenomenal Rocky Patel cigar story - 20 years of success in the business of crafting simply iconic cigars.  This achievement called for nothing short of a magnificent cigar to commemorate the twenty year mark.  The Rocky Patel Twentieth Anniversary cigar line follows in the path of past landmark cigars such as the Rocky Patel Decade and the 15th Anniversary cigar, and takes it to a whole new level.  Rocky spent four years developing and crafting this blend which combines all natural long fillers, all aged 10 years from Jalapa and Esteli in Nicaragua, along with Honduran Jamastran.  This blend is finished off with an elegant Honduran wrapper, and then boxed pressed in a terrific presentation and packaging.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18