BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #210 on: July 24, 2015, 01:59:02 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.

Howdy, Sam. See you mentioning those Crumbs. Guess it's a thumbs up from you then. Thought about getting some the other day, but a couple other things I was interested in were 'out of stock', so I'll probably wait a bit.

Scott try his yet?
I do recommend them and I don't know if he's gotten them yet.
Nope, not shipped yet. Held up by the Tat PCR 5-pack that's backordered

Ah. That was the reason I waited on my order.

« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2015, 02:00:57 PM »

Good afternoon, Fellas. Busy morning... and week for that matter. A happy Friday to all. Hooray Beer!
Good afternoon BS.

Howdy, Sam. See you mentioning those Crumbs. Guess it's a thumbs up from you then. Thought about getting some the other day, but a couple other things I was interested in were 'out of stock', so I'll probably wait a bit.

Scott try his yet?
I do recommend them and I don't know if he's gotten them yet.
Nope, not shipped yet. Held up by the Tat PCR 5-pack that's backordered

Ah. That was the reason I waited on my order.
Well, had I known...I ordered 2 5-packs and one was backordered, bullshit!

« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/07/22/baltimore-kids-perform-song-about-april-riots/
been a few shooting and decomposing alien body links today, so i thought i'd post something positive that came out of the Baltimore riots.  My son is a Dj and Baltimore Music director for WTMD in Towson MD and he was approached by someone in the local music scene about a song written by some Baltimore youth and an idea to produce it along with a video. He contacted some local Baltimore bands and they agreed, actually jumped at the chance to help.  the link is the news story, but about mid way through it there is a video box that has the news story that ran on Wednesday which includes bits of the song and the back story along with a short interview with my son.  Song's catchy.  Enjoy if you're so inclined.
Very cool.

« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2015, 02:08:17 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D

« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2015, 02:10:26 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/07/22/baltimore-kids-perform-song-about-april-riots/
been a few shooting and decomposing alien body links today, so i thought i'd post something positive that came out of the Baltimore riots.  My son is a Dj and Baltimore Music director for WTMD in Towson MD and he was approached by someone in the local music scene about a song written by some Baltimore youth and an idea to produce it along with a video. He contacted some local Baltimore bands and they agreed, actually jumped at the chance to help.  the link is the news story, but about mid way through it there is a video box that has the news story that ran on Wednesday which includes bits of the song and the back story along with a short interview with my son.  Song's catchy.  Enjoy if you're so inclined.
Very cool.
You raised your son right Sam.

« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2015, 02:11:33 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D
That's the spirit!  Later, biebs.

« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2015, 02:13:23 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D
Later, Broccoli Scott.

« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2015, 02:18:01 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D
Later, Broccoli Scott.
GFY! Biebfish!  Seriously, have a great weekend Scott.

« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2015, 02:19:12 PM »

Time to head towards the sunset myself. See youse guys on Wednesday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday

« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2015, 02:27:03 PM »

Time to head towards the sunset myself. See youse guys on Wednesday. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!  Later Bachelor #1.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »

Alright men I'm wrapping it up, have a great weekend. See you when things are shitty again next week!  ;D
Later Scott.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2015, 02:31:30 PM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/07/22/baltimore-kids-perform-song-about-april-riots/
been a few shooting and decomposing alien body links today, so i thought i'd post something positive that came out of the Baltimore riots.  My son is a Dj and Baltimore Music director for WTMD in Towson MD and he was approached by someone in the local music scene about a song written by some Baltimore youth and an idea to produce it along with a video. He contacted some local Baltimore bands and they agreed, actually jumped at the chance to help.  the link is the news story, but about mid way through it there is a video box that has the news story that ran on Wednesday which includes bits of the song and the back story along with a short interview with my son.  Song's catchy.  Enjoy if you're so inclined.
Very cool.
Thanks Tony, he's been very excited about it for weeks.

« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2015, 02:31:45 PM »

Ok, off to Home Depot and the Meat Shop - catch ya'll after 'lunch'
Meat Shop??
Picked up a 9.5lb pork butt(bone-in) for smoking on Saturday
That's going to be a tight draw.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2015, 02:31:56 PM »

[...]
Thanks Mike, I appreciate that!