Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 11:07:07 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
Thanks Debbie Downer.  If I wanted to hear that shit I would have talked to my wife this morning.
you will be happy to hear I'm heading down to the beach now. A shark could eat me, but if not I'll have another Bauza torp, it was a plesant super is to me.
Enjoy while they still allow you to smoke on the beach.  I'm pretty sure the sounds of the ocean will offset the smoking with regard to the blood pressure.   ;)

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2015, 11:12:35 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2015, 11:14:14 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
Definitely not a trophy wife.

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2015, 11:14:57 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
Definitely not a trophy wife.
More like a boobie prize

« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
Definitely not a trophy wife.
More like a boobie prize
Boobies!!!  I think he's in South Beach so that's apropos.

« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2015, 12:02:02 PM »

Sheesh.  I'm heading to lunch.

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2015, 01:00:22 PM »

And let's add another sheesh to that.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2015, 01:01:24 PM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
is this a proposal? I love you man, but I do t think I could live in Texas 💍💞
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »

One more for the road! This Las Calaveras 2015 is much better than the one I had OTT. Smooth mild/medium with slightly sweet and floral flavors at the start. Construction is spot on, it's smoking like a champ. Love this beer!

« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2015, 01:06:07 PM »

One more for the road! This Las Calaveras 2015 is much better than the one I had OTT. Smooth mild/medium with slightly sweet and floral flavors at the start. Construction is spot on, it's smoking like a champ. Love this beer!
I was gifted one of those Las Calaveras 2015 but haven't smoked it yet.  Going with a Viaje Exclusivo today instead.  Can't wait to leave here today so that I can light it up.

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2015, 01:07:29 PM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
is this a proposal? I love you man, but I do t think I could live in Texas 💍💞
Perhaps you both can winter in the South and summer in the North.  I think it's cute.

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2015, 01:39:23 PM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
is this a proposal? I love you man, but I do t think I could live in Texas
Perhaps you both can winter in the South and summer in the North.  I think it's cute.
And now they can get married anywhere they want!

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2015, 01:43:14 PM »

hello boys, had meetings this morning,
just got a quick chance to login & catch up.

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »

hello boys, had meetings this morning,
just got a quick chance to login & catch up.
Howdy, flip. You sure haven't missed much today.

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2015, 01:52:02 PM »

hello boys, had meetings this morning,
just got a quick chance to login & catch up.
Howdy, flip. You sure haven't missed much today.
That's for sure
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8