Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2015, 02:18:10 PM »

« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2015, 02:19:30 PM »

16 Gurkha Black Ops Rubicon Torpedo (6.5 x 54)
           10/34.99
15 CAO Columbia Robusto (5.0 x 56)
            5/22.10
14 Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
          12/37.50
13 Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto (5.0 x 48)
           5/27.50
12 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Belicoso (5.5 x 52)
         10/39.99
11 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.p Perfecto (5.0 x 58)
         10/37.50
10 L'Atelier LAT56  (6.5 x 56)
          5/32.50
 9 Camacho Corojo Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/31.50
 8 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 7 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend (Toro)
          5/25.00
 6 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 5 Nub Habano 358 (3.7"x58)
          5/19.50
 4 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye
         10/39.99
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Sam Leccia White
         10/39.99
 1 Cabaiguan Guapos RX
          5/32.50

« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »

Bueso Habano Toro box $63.72

« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2015, 02:21:21 PM »

Good evening Dave
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2015, 02:22:50 PM »

oh,  sorry,  hello all! and later Dave!

« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2015, 02:23:20 PM »

Guess that means Biebs snuck out as well....without so much as a GFY.  Nerve of the boy!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2015, 02:25:03 PM »

on my way into work, i get to look across the Delaware river and see the Salem nuclear power plant which looks like it's only a mile or 2 away as the sober crow flies.  seeing the storm references brought back this mornings heart stopper (to me anyway) i was at a red light looking straight ahead and directly in front of me is the cooling tower for Salem.  i could see clouds all around, but it wasn't storming.  all of a sudden the sky around the cooling tower lit up with a blue flash (no bolt of lightning mind you) and it looked like an electric blue halo all around the cooling tower.  i was caught between panicking and figuring what the hell, i'd never see the 2nd flash when i realized it was lightning.  i've seen lightning before, but just the way it flashed around that tower.....
Would rather never go through THAT again.
Let me leave you with a happy image to calm your nerves...
That would have BEEN calming put against what I saw.  I know I'm from the 50's/60's era when we were all going to die tomorrow in a nuclear holocaust, and yes, it marked me, but I have to tell you, the electronic blue flash, the brightness of it and the fact it was all around this tower....

« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2015, 02:25:08 PM »

Guess that means Biebs snuck out as well....without so much as a GFY.  Nerve of the boy!
Hazzuh...GFY!!

« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2015, 02:25:45 PM »

on my way into work, i get to look across the Delaware river and see the Salem nuclear power plant which looks like it's only a mile or 2 away as the sober crow flies.  seeing the storm references brought back this mornings heart stopper (to me anyway) i was at a red light looking straight ahead and directly in front of me is the cooling tower for Salem.  i could see clouds all around, but it wasn't storming.  all of a sudden the sky around the cooling tower lit up with a blue flash (no bolt of lightning mind you) and it looked like an electric blue halo all around the cooling tower.  i was caught between panicking and figuring what the hell, i'd never see the 2nd flash when i realized it was lightning.  i've seen lightning before, but just the way it flashed around that tower.....
Would rather never go through THAT again.
Hope you had some spare pants.

« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2015, 02:25:54 PM »

Guess that means Biebs snuck out as well....without so much as a GFY.  Nerve of the boy!
Was he ever here?  Oh yeah, none of our damn business.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2015, 02:26:49 PM »

[...]
Hah, almost needed them!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2015, 02:28:11 PM »

« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2015, 02:37:04 PM »

Guess that means Biebs snuck out as well....without so much as a GFY.  Nerve of the boy!
Hazzuh...GFY!!
Now I feel better.

« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2015, 02:38:39 PM »

[...]
My ex moved up here the week before the TMI meltdown.  While there was not direct visual, news reports and all made it almost worse...because it WAS happening.

« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2015, 02:42:10 PM »

[...]
My first job out of college was with GPU Nuclear, the owners of TMI.  I've actually visited the facility a number of times.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13