« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2015, 10:47:30 AM »

Fishy pull a Nacho?....tail between his legs and run off?
HE'S BUSY AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Thanks for taking care of my light work
Who you calling light, puppy chow?
In retrospect, not you

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2015, 10:53:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »

« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2015, 11:17:21 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.

« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2015, 11:22:34 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2015, 11:26:15 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.

« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.
Looks kinda short to me. Looks sizable, like it has some weight to it. But looks short in the guy's hand.

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2015, 11:31:55 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.
Looks kinda short to me. Looks sizable, like it has some weight to it. But looks short in the guy's hand.
Everything looks short to you.   ???

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2015, 11:44:03 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.
Looks kinda short to me. Looks sizable, like it has some weight to it. But looks short in the guy's hand.
You should be familiar with that look........

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2015, 11:44:40 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.
Looks kinda short to me. Looks sizable, like it has some weight to it. But looks short in the guy's hand.
You should be familiar with that look........
Yes, hence my "Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony." message.

« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2015, 11:44:52 AM »

13 Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto (5.0 x 48)
           5/27.50
12 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Belicoso (5.5 x 52)
         10/39.99
11 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.p Perfecto (5.0 x 58)
         10/37.50
10 L'Atelier LAT56  (6.5 x 56)
          5/32.50
 9 Camacho Corojo Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/31.50
 8 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 7 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend (Toro)
          5/25.00
 6 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 5 Nub Habano 358 (3.7"x58)
          5/19.50
 4 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye
         10/39.99
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Sam Leccia White
         10/39.99
 1 Cabaiguan Guapos RX
          5/32.50

« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2015, 11:44:59 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.
Looks kinda short to me. Looks sizable, like it has some weight to it. But looks short in the guy's hand.
Everything looks short to you.   ???
Ain't that the truth.

« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2015, 11:45:22 AM »

just finished my annual performance revue and once again I am OUTSTANDING!  Damn I am good, best masterbanter in this office.

« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2015, 11:46:12 AM »

Good morning, gents.  And it must be a Jersey thing because I think that nub lighter is pretty cool too.
Think I'm just used to holding something that short in my hand. Morning, Tony.
Ironically, the lighter looks like a tabletop and not small at all.
Looks kinda short to me. Looks sizable, like it has some weight to it. But looks short in the guy's hand.
Everything looks short to you.   ???
That reminds me, no JWacky check in?

« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2015, 11:47:13 AM »

just finished my annual performance revue and once again I am OUTSTANDING!  Damn I am good, best masterbanter in this office.
Just to be clear, this was the self-evaluation part of the review, right?