« Reply #210 on: July 10, 2015, 03:25:51 PM »

Took the Warden for Chinese food and she even bought.
Fried ice cream?
What does fried ice cream have to do with Chinese?
I thought of it as Mexican but WTF it came from Tony.
That answers the question, doesn't it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #211 on: July 10, 2015, 03:26:27 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.

Kale is good... for lining the meat case in the grocery store.

« Reply #212 on: July 10, 2015, 03:27:07 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.
That is about as surprising as Tony thinking fried ice cream is Chinese.

« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2015, 03:28:03 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.

Kale is good... for lining the meat case in the grocery store.
As long as they do not let it touch the meat.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2015, 03:28:05 PM »

Took the Warden for Chinese food and she even bought.
Sweet!  Gen Tso's Chicken?
No, Szechuan Chicken
Also a good choice!  Kung Po Chicken, if done right ain't too bad either.
We have the good fortune of having a great Chinese restaurant in our neighborhood.

Good Fortune... they should franchise that. Just Sayin'

« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2015, 03:29:45 PM »

Took the Warden for Chinese food and she even bought.
Fried ice cream?
What does fried ice cream have to do with Chinese?
I first had it in the early 80's at a Chinese restaurant on the 1A circle north of Boston.
I think the place was named Weylu's.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2015, 03:30:45 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.

Kale is good... for lining the meat case in the grocery store.
As long as they do not let it touch the meat.

Well, that's really what its for. You can't have the strip touching the pork tenderloin. That just wouldn't be right. "Cats and dogs living together!"  ;D

« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2015, 03:31:05 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.
That is about as surprising as Tony thinking fried ice cream is Chinese.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  GFY.

« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2015, 03:32:41 PM »

[...]

speaking of that, what is going on with the fake plastic grass in the sushi box?

« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2015, 03:33:52 PM »

Took the Warden for Chinese food and she even bought.
Sweet!  Gen Tso's Chicken?
No, Szechuan Chicken
Also a good choice!  Kung Po Chicken, if done right ain't too bad either.
We have the good fortune of having a great Chinese restaurant in our neighborhood.
Good ol' Tex.  Hates the commies through-and-through...but will happily eat their food.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #220 on: July 10, 2015, 03:33:53 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.

Kale is good... for lining the meat case in the grocery store.
Grew up on a farm that produced Spinach, Kale, Collard Greens, Mustard Greens and many other types of vegetables much much before it became "trendy" (50 years ago or so)i actually like all of it and it's pretty good for you.  Kale & Collard, if prepared properly are actually damn good.  My grandmother (Naples Italy born) used to put all those greens together with a few herbs and some fatback, and i'd eat the whole damn pot!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #221 on: July 10, 2015, 03:36:00 PM »

Took the Warden for Chinese food and she even bought.
Fried ice cream?
What does fried ice cream have to do with Chinese?
I first had it in the early 80's at a Chinese restaurant on the 1A circle north of Boston.
I think the place was named Weylu's.

Here it's couffa yello or onj shawbit... dialects are tough to type.  :P

« Reply #222 on: July 10, 2015, 03:38:12 PM »

Took the Warden for Chinese food and she even bought.
Sweet!  Gen Tso's Chicken?
No, Szechuan Chicken
Also a good choice!  Kung Po Chicken, if done right ain't too bad either.
We have the good fortune of having a great Chinese restaurant in our neighborhood.
Good ol' Tex.  Hates the commies through-and-through...but will happily eat their food.
American Asians (except those in Hawaii, Oregon and Washington) are not Commies they are mostly decendants of those that left China to avoid the communist takeover in Asia.  Owner of my place luvs guns and gambling, great guy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #223 on: July 10, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?
Yes
F'n CB jr.
going to grab some lunch... Say Tony all westbound trains will be on track F tonight, they are using
tracks G & H for the Taylor Swiftys going to the Meadowlands starting at 5pm.
I know.  My wife and daughters are going to the show.  Chillin' with the little guys tonight.  I think we're having ice cream for dinner.
pnow that is a crowd of Commies there.
Spinach salad first?
Kale crowd there.
Now stop.  I like kale and I was eating it long before BHO endorsed it.
That is about as surprising as Tony thinking fried ice cream is Chinese.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  GFY.

LOL!

« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2015, 03:41:35 PM »

About time to mix a drink, light a cigar and get in the pool.  First I got to decide what to smoke.  Tito's Texas Vodka and Sparkling water with lime to drink.