Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2015, 07:19:15 PM »

More Bueso's up....why am I watching this?
I'll never forget when Bueso was hyped up as the greatest new mysterious secret cigar release.
I've enjoyed all the Buesos I smoked.  In fact, I'd chose to smoke one now if I had one but alas I will settle on a Herrera Esteli gifted to me by brother fish.  I'm outta here, boys.
I'm enjoying the crap out of this HE.  I'll admit I haven't tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies this time.  Pretty complex stick though.
Sounds good Tony, I really enjoy those every time I smoke one
What's the score?
Down 6-3 top third
Still plenty of game to go.
7-4 top five, seem a bit flat

« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2015, 07:22:59 PM »

Time to head to the airport.  Have a bit of drinking to do before the flight.
Sleep well

« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2015, 07:23:33 PM »

Then maybe I can be almost as numb as TexasDave!
That numb is a lot cheaper and feels better too.

« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2015, 07:32:14 PM »

Then maybe I can be almost as numb as TexasDave!
Safe travels.

« Reply #319 on: July 02, 2015, 07:32:45 PM »

More Bueso's up....why am I watching this?
I'll never forget when Bueso was hyped up as the greatest new mysterious secret cigar release.
I've enjoyed all the Buesos I smoked.  In fact, I'd chose to smoke one now if I had one but alas I will settle on a Herrera Esteli gifted to me by brother fish.  I'm outta here, boys.
I'm enjoying the crap out of this HE.  I'll admit I haven't tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies this time.  Pretty complex stick though.
Sounds good Tony, I really enjoy those every time I smoke one
What's the score?
Down 6-3 top third
Still plenty of game to go.
7-4 top five, seem a bit flat
Put on your rally cap!

« Reply #320 on: July 02, 2015, 07:55:47 PM »

Mother Fooker I am home from the dentist.
Are you talking funny because your mouth is still numb?
It is plenty numb
I hate that feeling.  Use a straw and start drinking.  That'll help.
It is finally starting to wear off should be gone in another 30 minutes or so.
That stuff always seems to last a lot longer for me.  And it takes too long for it to start working too.  They should shoot me up about an hour before the procedure.
She loaded me up with it, even my eyelid was numb
Yo, numb nuts!

« Reply #321 on: July 02, 2015, 08:00:28 PM »

More Bueso's up....why am I watching this?
I'll never forget when Bueso was hyped up as the greatest new mysterious secret cigar release.
I've enjoyed all the Buesos I smoked.  In fact, I'd chose to smoke one now if I had one but alas I will settle on a Herrera Esteli gifted to me by brother fish.  I'm outta here, boys.
I'm enjoying the crap out of this HE.  I'll admit I haven't tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies this time.  Pretty complex stick though.
Sounds good Tony, I really enjoy those every time I smoke one
What's the score?
Down 6-3 top third
Still plenty of game to go.
7-4 top five, seem a bit flat
Put on your rally cap!
If that doesn't work, go to the other dugout and light up.

« Reply #322 on: July 02, 2015, 08:10:18 PM »

More Bueso's up....why am I watching this?
I'll never forget when Bueso was hyped up as the greatest new mysterious secret cigar release.
I've enjoyed all the Buesos I smoked.  In fact, I'd chose to smoke one now if I had one but alas I will settle on a Herrera Esteli gifted to me by brother fish.  I'm outta here, boys.
I'm enjoying the crap out of this HE.  I'll admit I haven't tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies this time.  Pretty complex stick though.
Sounds good Tony, I really enjoy those every time I smoke one
What's the score?
Down 6-3 top third
Still plenty of game to go.
7-4 top five, seem a bit flat
Put on your rally cap!
If that doesn't work, go to the other dugout and light up.
Show 'em your sausage.

« Reply #323 on: July 02, 2015, 10:44:01 PM »

Or don't.

« Reply #324 on: July 02, 2015, 10:49:17 PM »

« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2015, 10:56:04 PM »

« Reply #326 on: July 02, 2015, 11:21:08 PM »

« Reply #327 on: July 02, 2015, 11:42:44 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]