Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2015, 08:00:11 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
For some reason we never have any openings in the IT section?????    Admin Assistants are the same way too but the rest of us are expected to show up.

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2015, 08:17:42 AM »

Good morning IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2015, 08:19:42 AM »

Good morning IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.
Morning Bean.   If it helps your sitting in the office pain I got to go sit in the dentist chair for 2-2 1/2 hours this aftrnoon.

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2015, 08:20:25 AM »

Good morning fellow IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.
You left a word out Bean but I fixed it for you.

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 08:20:39 AM »

And speaking of IT, nice work over at the sis.  uhhh, werkin' wit numburs is kunfuzzin'.

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2015, 08:23:50 AM »

Good morning IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.
Morning Bean.   If it helps your sitting in the office pain I got to go sit in the dentist chair for 2-2 1/2 hours this aftrnoon.
More orifice work?  You're right, I'll find something else to bitch about.

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2015, 08:38:02 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
When I worked in the Missouri office we had one that teleworked from a nursing home for 3 months then died, only 2 or 3 of us seemed to have an issue with the situation.

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2015, 08:44:15 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
Do the prisons in NJ serve broccoli rabe?

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
When I worked in the Missouri office we had one that teleworked from a nursing home for 3 months then died, only 2 or 3 of us seemed to have an issue with the situation.
Construction sites are notorious for those, big hectic sites where it's easy to lose track of someone

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
Do the prisons in NJ serve broccoli rabe?
CNS, Certain private cells do but again...need a connection

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:47 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
Do the prisons in NJ serve broccoli rabe?
CNS, Certain private cells do but again...need a connection
Don't try to tell me Andy isn't connected - I'm not buying it.

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »

Supposedly an Active shooter at the Navy Yard in DC but nobody shot.  That is right next to the Nationals baseball field, same place they had one 2 years ago.

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2015, 08:53:29 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
Allegedly.

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2015, 08:58:02 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
Do the prisons in NJ serve broccoli rabe?
CNS, Certain private cells do but again...need a connection
Don't try to tell me Andy isn't connected - I'm not buying it.
Easy Bro
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22