CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: 7/2/2015  (Read 34751 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/2/2015
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2015, 08:00:11 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
For some reason we never have any openings in the IT section?????    Admin Assistants are the same way too but the rest of us are expected to show up.

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2015, 08:17:42 AM »

Good morning IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2015, 08:19:42 AM »

Good morning IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.
Morning Bean.   If it helps your sitting in the office pain I got to go sit in the dentist chair for 2-2 1/2 hours this aftrnoon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2015, 08:20:25 AM »

Good morning fellow IT wannabe's.  Nice, cool (relatively) morning here.  Talk about not wanting to sit in an office.
You left a word out Bean but I fixed it for you.

Threebean

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 08:20:39 AM »

And speaking of IT, nice work over at the sis.  uhhh, werkin' wit numburs is kunfuzzin'.

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2015, 08:23:50 AM »

Morning Bean.   If it helps your sitting in the office pain I got to go sit in the dentist chair for 2-2 1/2 hours this aftrnoon.
More orifice work?  You're right, I'll find something else to bitch about.

sfish

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »

We should all be IT Guys, the less stupid of the two has a sign on his desk saying "out of office on vacation until July 13th".
Your company hiring? Cause, I could use a part time job that I don't actually have to show up to.
We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2015, 08:38:02 AM »

We have "no show" jobs in NJ but you have to be connected...and willing to possibly do some jail time
When I worked in the Missouri office we had one that teleworked from a nursing home for 3 months then died, only 2 or 3 of us seemed to have an issue with the situation.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2015, 08:44:15 AM »

Do the prisons in NJ serve broccoli rabe?

sfish

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »

When I worked in the Missouri office we had one that teleworked from a nursing home for 3 months then died, only 2 or 3 of us seemed to have an issue with the situation.
Construction sites are notorious for those, big hectic sites where it's easy to lose track of someone

sfish

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »

CNS, Certain private cells do but again...need a connection

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:47 AM »

Don't try to tell me Andy isn't connected - I'm not buying it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »

Supposedly an Active shooter at the Navy Yard in DC but nobody shot.  That is right next to the Nationals baseball field, same place they had one 2 years ago.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2015, 08:53:29 AM »

Allegedly.

sfish

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2015, 08:58:02 AM »

Don't try to tell me Andy isn't connected - I'm not buying it.
Easy Bro
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22