Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2015, 02:07:01 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
And what place might that be?
Opies in Spicewood.

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2015, 02:55:20 PM »

AF Hemmingway Classic lit, have not had one in several years and damn what a nice medium cigar.

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2015, 03:19:36 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
And what place might that be?
Opies in Spicewood.
Have eaten there.  Not bad.  Ever been to Benny's out 71 toward Bastrop?

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2015, 03:57:36 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
And what place might that be?
Opies in Spicewood.
Have eaten there.  Not bad.  Ever been to Benny's out 71 toward Bastrop?
Yep, I would call it pretty good.

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2015, 04:18:11 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
No need to run, that's an appointed position.  :)
Yea, but appointed positions have a lot of power these days...

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2015, 04:19:01 PM »

No political statement meant by the previous attachment.  I just thought it was funny as hell...

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »

No political statement meant by the previous attachment.  I just thought it was funny as hell...
It is funny too.  The miracle of government bringing peace and harmony to humanity.

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2015, 04:24:47 PM »

AF Hemmingway Classic lit, have not had one in several years and damn what a nice medium cigar.
Almost reached for one myself.  Going to take it on this week's trip instead.

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2015, 04:43:26 PM »

No political statement meant by the previous attachment.  I just thought it was funny as hell...
It is funny too.  The miracle of government bringing peace and harmony to humanity.
Funny, as I am sitting here reading a book telling of how corrupt the Corps of Engineers was as far back as the mid 1800's.

Also read a disgusting story about Squaw Island named that by La Salle in the 1670's (fixed the date typo) when he discovered it has had its name changed because a small group said the name was racist and sexist.......  Now called Unity Island.  Why didn't they just name it Obama Island I wonder.

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2015, 04:43:46 PM »

AF Hemmingway Classic lit, have not had one in several years and damn what a nice medium cigar.
Almost reached for one myself.  Going to take it on this week's trip instead.
CA this week?

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2015, 04:44:27 PM »

AF Hemmingway Classic lit, have not had one in several years and damn what a nice medium cigar.
Almost reached for one myself.  Going to take it on this week's trip instead.
A true classic.  Can't go wrong with a Hemingway.

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2015, 04:54:01 PM »

AF Hemmingway Classic lit, have not had one in several years and damn what a nice medium cigar.
Almost reached for one myself.  Going to take it on this week's trip instead.
A true classic.  Can't go wrong with a Hemingway.
I smoke Short Stories occasionally and like them a lot but have not had a classic in a while.

« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2015, 05:23:09 PM »

AF Hemmingway Classic lit, have not had one in several years and damn what a nice medium cigar.
Almost reached for one myself.  Going to take it on this week's trip instead.
CA this week?
Yea, last one I believe.

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2015, 05:50:26 PM »

Box Press Murcielago lit with some heart medicine to drink.  (Red Wine)

« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2015, 05:51:37 PM »

Had a little thunderstorm pass through leaving 1/4" of rain and sun is out now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7