Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2015, 10:07:16 AM »

Well boys, it's probably time that I start getting a move on.  I'll check back in a little later.
Have a good day Tony.

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2015, 10:10:03 AM »

Today's joecigar deal is a decent one.  I'm almost tempted.
I am overstocked on cigars after yesterday's barrage of boxes but I too thought that was a pretty good deal.
What's one more Tupperdore amongst friends?
I got to go to Target and get some Tupperware today for the 100 or so I can't get in the humidors.  I think I might need to seek professional help, hovering around 600 cigars now.  Several years supply.

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2015, 10:33:08 AM »

Morning men.  Rained overnight here.  Skeeters are loving it.

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2015, 10:38:35 AM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2015, 10:50:24 AM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2015, 11:46:59 AM »

Morning men.  Rained overnight here.  Skeeters are loving it.
Morning Bean, not a drop of rain here but the skeeters are still enjoying life.

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2015, 11:53:03 AM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2015, 11:54:53 AM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2015, 12:10:32 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
No need to run, that's an appointed position.  :)

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2015, 12:18:36 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
No need to run, that's an appointed position.  :)
Figures. :)

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2015, 12:22:33 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
I will do you even better Travellin Dave ,we will go on the Hill Country BBQ, Brewery , Pizza and Coconut Cream Pie Tour.

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2015, 01:08:14 PM »

Need to bookmark this page.

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2015, 01:48:03 PM »

Need to bookmark this page.
No doubt.  Truth is there is a much higher likelihood of you going to Texas than me.  My company just opened a new building in Dallas but I wasn't invited to the ribbon cutting ceremony.

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2015, 01:55:22 PM »

Tony, we need to get you down here for a Texas BBQ tour.  There are some hidden gems in the area which have yet to be discovered by the BBQ snobs so no hour long line.

Then we'll send you on your way with a souvenir cowboy hat and dinner plate belt buckle.
I didn't get that treatment....only bingo at Tobacco Haus.
Well, you're not the Mayor, now are you?
Ouch!
I'll take care of ya, come on back down.  Best BBQ in the Hills is 15 minutes from my house.
Bean must be going to run for the Banter Council.
And what place might that be?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7