Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 05:43:36 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 05:45:54 AM »

LSU Tigers got their asses handed to them last night. :(
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/19/2015
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 05:56:00 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/19/2015
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 05:56:36 AM »

LSU Tigers got their asses handed to them last night. :(
I think they were ready to go home judging by the way they played.

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2015, 05:59:14 AM »

$100 Handshakes at the Longhorn Football Program???  Who would-a ever thunk it???

Former Texas quarterback Chris Simms appeared to be a child of privilege.

His father was former New York Giants quarterback and current CBS analyst Phil Simms. His son probably didn’t arrive at the Forty Acres with any real concerns about his finances, along with the benefits of a football scholarship.

But during his playing career with UT from 1999-2002, Simms hinted earlier today on a national radio show that he and other former Longhorn players might have received extra benefits above the value of his scholarship.

While appearing this morning on the CBSSports national radio show Tiki and Tierney, Simms said extra money was available for Longhorn athletes when he played there.

“They didn’t pay me, but there may have been cash going around to some other players,” Simms said. “I’m not going to deny that. I may have gotten a few $100 handshakes every now and then to sign some autographs for alumni.

“I don’t care how rich your upbringing was. Yes, I grew up with a silver spoon, but if you give me a few extra $100 as a college kid, that’s great.”

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 06:01:53 AM »

LSU Tigers got their asses handed to them last night. :(
I think they were ready to go home judging by the way they played.
They started off looking really sharp.  Pitching was just not up to early season standards as the season wore on.

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2015, 06:04:33 AM »

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2015, 06:15:40 AM »

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2015, 06:23:55 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Guess you are ready for a real weekend!
Hell yeah, sleeping in tomorrow, Father's Day on Sunday, then my anniversary on Monday. Should be a nice couple of days.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/19/2015
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2015, 06:34:29 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Guess you are ready for a real weekend!
Hell yeah, sleeping in tomorrow, Father's Day on Sunday, then my anniversary on Monday. Should be a nice couple of days.
You earned it with all your Saturday's working while everyone else was off.

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 06:42:20 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Guess you are ready for a real weekend!
Hell yeah, sleeping in tomorrow, Father's Day on Sunday, then my anniversary on Monday. Should be a nice couple of days.
You earned it with all your Saturday's working while everyone else was off.
You'll get no argument from me.

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2015, 06:57:13 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Guess you are ready for a real weekend!
Hell yeah, sleeping in tomorrow, Father's Day on Sunday, then my anniversary on Monday. Should be a nice couple of days.
Sounds like 3 straight days of the warden "taking care" of you  ;)

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 06:58:09 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Guess you are ready for a real weekend!
Hell yeah, sleeping in tomorrow, Father's Day on Sunday, then my anniversary on Monday. Should be a nice couple of days.
Sounds like 3 straight days of the warden "taking care" of you  ;)
What planet do you live on????  It does not work that way here on earth.

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 06:59:58 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Guess you are ready for a real weekend!
Hell yeah, sleeping in tomorrow, Father's Day on Sunday, then my anniversary on Monday. Should be a nice couple of days.
Sounds like 3 straight days of the warden "taking care" of you  ;)
What planet do you live on????  It does not work that way here on earth.
LALTS

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 07:03:33 AM »

Good morning boys!, Chip, Dave, Tex. Can't a guy wish well for a botl to get a blowie or two? Sheesh. At least a wrist rocket or a rusty trombone, too much to ask?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16