« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »

Supposed to go to my Dad's on Sunday, he lives on Lake Shawnee about 40-45 minutes from us. The kids love to fish and he has a pontoon boat but Sunday now looks like a wash-out, sheesh
That sucks, sounds like a fun day all around. I'll take the blame. First real weekend I've had since I started here, and it's gonna rain both days. Fuckin' sheesh, indeed.
At least now I have a scapegoat, thanks team player LTGBron

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 08:23:40 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
I hope he did, been a long dry spell

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 08:24:30 AM »

Morning boys
Dogfish, how the heck are you?  ThursdayDave's here!
Morning Dave, I'd better be able to keep that herf date. The boy's travel baseball schedule is all over the place with rain-outs. Mon/Wed/Fri games but make-ups and practices in between because of weather but nothing so far for next Thur. Practice tonight though
We're flexible.  Shit happens.
No we're not!  I adjusted my travel schedule for the Biebs, fuck the damn game.
I'll make it, just feeling a bit raggy today for some reason

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2015, 08:26:20 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.
No, I'm just a little more particular than Deano.

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2015, 08:27:47 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.
White, black, Dave will take it any way he can get it these days!
You're right with the desperate part, but I still don't settle.

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015, 08:28:41 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.
Fuk'n Post Office, Jeez sent that thing Priority on Monday.
Moves a little slower when it has to go by boat.

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015, 08:28:48 AM »

Morning boys
Dogfish, how the heck are you?  ThursdayDave's here!
Morning Dave, I'd better be able to keep that herf date. The boy's travel baseball schedule is all over the place with rain-outs. Mon/Wed/Fri games but make-ups and practices in between because of weather but nothing so far for next Thur. Practice tonight though
We're flexible.  Shit happens.
No we're not!  I adjusted my travel schedule for the Biebs, fuck the damn game.
I'll make it, just feeling a bit raggy today for some reason
Can hardly tell.

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015, 08:29:13 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.
Fuk'n Post Office, Jeez sent that thing Priority on Monday.
Fuckin' post office is right. Stopped our mail Saturday-Tuesday while we were out of town. Supposed to all be delivered Wednesday. Got home Tuesday, there was 1 thing (one of the kids report cards - not both, just one) in the mailbox that was delivered at some point. Yesterday, we got nothing. Hope we actually get it today.

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015, 08:30:17 AM »

Saturday is graduation party for the Niece, weather should hold for most of the day.
Boy is heading out for Firefly today....don't think weather will cooperate for all four days...
Isn't that more like Lord of The Flies? That's the outdoor, no shower thing right?
I think there are showers, but it's like $5 a shot and an hour or more wait.....so essentially, no.

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
I hope he did, been a long dry spell
Ain't that the truth.

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2015, 08:36:09 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.
Fuk'n Post Office, Jeez sent that thing Priority on Monday.
Fuckin' post office is right. Stopped our mail Saturday-Tuesday while we were out of town. Supposed to all be delivered Wednesday. Got home Tuesday, there was 1 thing (one of the kids report cards - not both, just one) in the mailbox that was delivered at some point. Yesterday, we got nothing. Hope we actually get it today.
We have to login to the school's website to see the report cards now.  Nothing is mailed.

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2015, 08:54:59 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.
Fuk'n Post Office, Jeez sent that thing Priority on Monday.
Fuckin' post office is right. Stopped our mail Saturday-Tuesday while we were out of town. Supposed to all be delivered Wednesday. Got home Tuesday, there was 1 thing (one of the kids report cards - not both, just one) in the mailbox that was delivered at some point. Yesterday, we got nothing. Hope we actually get it today.
We have to login to the school's website to see the report cards now.  Nothing is mailed.
Password: OilholeGayBoy

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2015, 08:57:05 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.
Fuk'n Post Office, Jeez sent that thing Priority on Monday.
Fuckin' post office is right. Stopped our mail Saturday-Tuesday while we were out of town. Supposed to all be delivered Wednesday. Got home Tuesday, there was 1 thing (one of the kids report cards - not both, just one) in the mailbox that was delivered at some point. Yesterday, we got nothing. Hope we actually get it today.
We have to login to the school's website to see the report cards now.  Nothing is mailed.
Password: OilholeGayBoy
LMFAO

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2015, 08:59:10 AM »

10 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
         10/24.50
 9 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5 x 52)
          5/22.50
 8 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/39.99
 7 Punch Signature Torpedo (5.8"x52)
          5/20.58
 6 Man O' War Virtue Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 5 Vegas Limitada '15 Belicoso (6.2"x52)
         5/27.50
 4 Oliva Saison Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 2 Diesel Unlimited
         10/34.50
 3 Cabaiguan Guapos RX
          5/32.50
 1 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
          5/34.99

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2015, 09:02:18 AM »

11 CAO Italia Robusto (5.0 x 56)
          5/21.55