Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2015, 07:18:22 AM »

Morning Not Tavellin Dave, and Fish.   Trip to San Antonio cancelled due to flooding and probability of more flooding during the day.
You don't sound to heart broken.
I really don''t mind going it gets me out of the office for a day and it is a laid back discussion type meeting that lasts about 2 hours.  But I do not want to get caught in one of those storms, they had one in San Antonio last night and it rained 4-6" in an hour and a half, hurricane level rains in a place that floods when 3 vagrants piss in the river walk  at the same time.

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2015, 07:19:13 AM »

Morning Not Tavellin Dave, and Fish.   Trip to San Antonio cancelled due to flooding and probability of more flooding during the day.
Sorry to hear that....so work at home day, followed by a Friday off?
I am at the office now for the day and telework tomorrow.

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2015, 07:20:45 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2015, 07:36:11 AM »

Supposed to go to my Dad's on Sunday, he lives on Lake Shawnee about 40-45 minutes from us. The kids love to fish and he has a pontoon boat but Sunday now looks like a wash-out, sheesh
That sucks, sounds like a fun day all around. I'll take the blame. First real weekend I've had since I started here, and it's gonna rain both days. Fuckin' sheesh, indeed.

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2015, 07:42:49 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and ThursdayDave.
It's a brave new world for all of us. Morning, Dave.
And a jam to boot!  Good morning, everyone.

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2015, 07:43:49 AM »

Morning boys
Dogfish, how the heck are you?  ThursdayDave's here!
Morning Dave, I'd better be able to keep that herf date. The boy's travel baseball schedule is all over the place with rain-outs. Mon/Wed/Fri games but make-ups and practices in between because of weather but nothing so far for next Thur. Practice tonight though
We're flexible.  Shit happens.

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2015, 07:48:11 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2015, 07:49:21 AM »

Morning boys
Dogfish, how the heck are you?  ThursdayDave's here!
Morning Dave, I'd better be able to keep that herf date. The boy's travel baseball schedule is all over the place with rain-outs. Mon/Wed/Fri games but make-ups and practices in between because of weather but nothing so far for next Thur. Practice tonight though
We're flexible.  Shit happens.
No we're not!  I adjusted my travel schedule for the Biebs, fuck the damn game.

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2015, 07:59:15 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2015, 08:13:39 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.
White, black, Dave will take it any way he can get it these days!

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2015, 08:15:08 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.
White, black, Dave will take it any way he can get it these days!
Hell, me too.

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
Not yet, hopefully today.
Fuk'n Post Office, Jeez sent that thing Priority on Monday.

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2015, 08:20:08 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.
GFY, SHEESH!

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2015, 08:21:04 AM »

You get a white box yesterday Travellin Dave?
That sounds pretty racist.
GFY
Why thank you very kindly, sir.  All the best to you too.

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2015, 08:21:27 AM »

Saturday is graduation party for the Niece, weather should hold for most of the day.
Boy is heading out for Firefly today....don't think weather will cooperate for all four days...
Isn't that more like Lord of The Flies? That's the outdoor, no shower thing right?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17