Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 08:58:38 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 09:01:42 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave(s).
Morning, Dean. 3 cigars in yet?
just got up, 6:30 to get bikerlady off to set up a yard sale at 7. she's not happy!
Cusano 18 maduro toro and coffee going now.
I have a Founder's Day breakfast to attend at 8 with a speaker at 10 talking about the history of early AA in Florida.
You got the bikerlady off at 6:30?
I am still wondering why Dean bothers to say "she is not happy", that seems to be a given by now.
Don't quite understand either.  These are all "voluntary" activities, so you either do them and enjoy, or if they make you "unhappy", don't fukkin' do them....
Especially when you're on the back 9, so to speak.

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2015, 09:14:13 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2015, 09:19:53 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2015, 09:27:47 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?
How did you know? Looks like egg-drop soup in there, need a hazmat team

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2015, 09:58:30 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?
That's what Dean needs.....a hot tub!  Heck my SIL got hers mostly paid for with insurance due to fibromyalgia, Deano can swing it with his RA I'm sure.

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2015, 10:04:14 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?
That's what Dean needs.....a hot tub!  Heck my SIL got hers mostly paid for with insurance due to fibromyalgia, Deano can swing it with his RA I'm sure.
He could even build a gazebo for it!

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?
That's what Dean needs.....a hot tub!  Heck my SIL got hers mostly paid for with insurance due to fibromyalgia, Deano can swing it with his RA I'm sure.
Hmmm, the wife has fibro, and a love of hot tubs...

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2015, 10:16:22 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?
That's what Dean needs.....a hot tub!  Heck my SIL got hers mostly paid for with insurance due to fibromyalgia, Deano can swing it with his RA I'm sure.
Hmmm, the wife has fibro, and a love of hot tubs...
Bazinga

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2015, 10:27:41 AM »

Morning Fishy.  What plans do you and Nacho have for the weekend?
Baseball today and tomorrow, maybe hibachi tonight. Empty and clean the hot tub and get that ready for the season
Got a lot of film buildup on that hot tub?
That's what Dean needs.....a hot tub!  Heck my SIL got hers mostly paid for with insurance due to fibromyalgia, Deano can swing it with his RA I'm sure.
He could even build a gazebo for it!
Exactly!

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2015, 10:28:44 AM »

Heard from the Prince of Pasta yet?  He make it back?

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2015, 12:16:10 PM »

Thud.

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2015, 12:23:59 PM »

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2015, 12:34:42 PM »

Thud.
Seems that way.
Speaking of thud, Tiger just ended his day with an 85. Yikes.

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2015, 01:12:40 PM »

Afternoon, gents.  Outdoor chores done, time to catch up on bills.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8