Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2015, 12:14:16 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning, Joe.

Morning, Dave.  PGA Tour is somewhere in Ohio this week, isnt it?  You going?
Yep, outside of Columbus, at Jack's course. Actually have a cousin who's a member there, and he used to hook us up with tickets in years past, but nothing this year. So I'll be stuck watching it from the recliner.
Doesn't sound awful
Definitely a lot less walking. And that course is a bit hilly.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2015, 12:16:10 PM »

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2015, 12:21:55 PM »

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2015, 12:27:08 PM »

Morning Raz and the Eyetalion Eater
The Eyetalian Scallion?
Hola, hermano.
Come stai, signor sindaco?
GFY?

You mean "vai a farti fottere."
Tony Farted?
Did you hear that from there?
Your colon-cannoli is orbiting like Sputnik
Impressive.  Since Sputnik burned up in 1958, that cannoli was going so fast it travelled through time.
Thanks Nikita Khrushchev!
Добро пожаловать, капиталистический работает собака. Перейти ебать себя.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2015, 12:33:04 PM »

Morning Raz and the Eyetalion Eater
The Eyetalian Scallion?
Hola, hermano.
Come stai, signor sindaco?
GFY?

You mean "vai a farti fottere."
Tony Farted?
Did you hear that from there?
Your colon-cannoli is orbiting like Sputnik
Impressive.  Since Sputnik burned up in 1958, that cannoli was going so fast it travelled through time.
Thanks Nikita Khrushchev!
Добро пожаловать, капиталистический работает собака. Перейти ебать себя.
Commie!
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2015, 12:34:57 PM »

Well, boss just walked out the door, says he's gone for the rest of the week.  So I am, too.  Later, suckers.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »

Well, boss just walked out the door, says he's gone for the rest of the week.  So I am, too.  Later, suckers.
That was almost 90 minutes. Well done. Later, Joe.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2015, 12:37:17 PM »

Morning Raz and the Eyetalion Eater
The Eyetalian Scallion?
Hola, hermano.
Come stai, signor sindaco?
GFY?

You mean "vai a farti fottere."
Tony Farted?
Did you hear that from there?
Your colon-cannoli is orbiting like Sputnik
Impressive.  Since Sputnik burned up in 1958, that cannoli was going so fast it travelled through time.
Thanks Nikita Khrushchev!
Добро пожаловать, капиталистический работает собака. Перейти ебать себя.
Commie!
Loving Google's translation - Welcome, capitalist running dog . Go to fuck yourself .

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »

Well, boss just walked out the door, says he's gone for the rest of the week.  So I am, too.  Later, suckers.
Hopefully this is the part time advertising job! not the new one...

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2015, 12:48:42 PM »

Morning Raz and the Eyetalion Eater
The Eyetalian Scallion?
Hola, hermano.
Come stai, signor sindaco?
GFY?

You mean "vai a farti fottere."
Tony Farted?
Did you hear that from there?
Your colon-cannoli is orbiting like Sputnik
Impressive.  Since Sputnik burned up in 1958, that cannoli was going so fast it travelled through time.
Thanks Nikita Khrushchev!
Добро пожаловать, капиталистический работает собака. Перейти ебать себя.
Commie!
Haven't you heard?  Russia gave up its pretense at Communism.  They're all fascist oligarchs now.

Я уведомил г-на Путина о вас. Смотрите, что вы едите.