Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2015, 09:05:50 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Must have missed it, which Tats?
Tatuaje La Rambo, single store exclusive in San Antonio.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2015, 09:07:10 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Sounds good, let me know.
Are you still thinking of being in TX later this month?
Unfortunately that looks to have been delayed.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2015, 09:08:11 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Must have missed it, which Tats?
Tatuaje La Rambo, single store exclusive in San Antonio.
So put your squirrel nuts away.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2015, 09:08:58 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Must have missed it, which Tats?
'Mother', on his left ass cheek.
Ok, we have gone from a birthday gift from my kids to a Mother Tattoo on the left ass cheek???????
That's the sort of professional service we provide here.
OK, so it's Freudian...

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2015, 09:11:16 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Must have missed it, which Tats?
Tatuaje La Rambo, single store exclusive in San Antonio.
Oh man, I was WAY off

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2015, 09:17:52 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Must have missed it, which Tats?
Tatuaje La Rambo, single store exclusive in San Antonio.
Oh man, I was WAY off
Sorry, that's La Rumbo... damn spell check

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2015, 09:20:12 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
That reminds me, need to make a trip to Canal's this weekend to do my summer stock up.
Reminds me I will call the shop in San Antonio about those Tats today.   I might go down there tomorrow but I will definitely be going thru there next Monday.
Must have missed it, which Tats?
Tatuaje La Rambo, single store exclusive in San Antonio.
Oh man, I was WAY off
Sorry, that's La Rumbo... damn spell check
Yes, saw it on Halfwheel

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2015, 09:23:24 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...
We may have to bring in outside professionals for that situation. ???

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2015, 09:26:46 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...
CODE RED, CODE RED---DEFCON FIVE!!!!!! MAN ON FENCE, DON'T LOSE HIM!!!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...
We may have to bring in outside professionals for that situation. ???
He sounds beyond hope.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...
We may have to bring in outside professionals for that situation. ???
He sounds beyond hope.
That is probably true on a number of fronts.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »

Mail call, with a 50 count glasstop humidor off to the side, this with free shipping (Ave Maria camel bone & leather cigar case gave me that, at 39.99) I hit the AJ sampler 3 times it had a San Lontano Oval and a LHC core!).  Good morning one and all. this was that 20% off deal, last week.  that a Xikar 64 ring gauge cutter!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2015, 09:40:42 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...
My wife showed me the cover last night, just looked like some middle-aged woman. Didn't recognize it was (formerly) Bruce

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »

I must be getting desperate, old or both, but Caitlyn Jenner doesn't look half bad...
CODE RED, CODE RED---DEFCON FIVE!!!!!! MAN ON FENCE, DON'T LOSE HIM!!!
Whoop! Whoop! AH-Oooh-gah, Ah-oogh-hah, Dive! Dive! Dive!
Don't jump, too late!