« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2015, 08:41:37 AM »

Welcome Home CA-NJ Dave & Happy Friday Smoking in the Park Mayor.  Be sure to take some extra cigars for the vagrants.
Good morning, Tex.  Looking forward to a cigar in the park later today.
Isn't that illegal?
Private park.
That sounds right.  Also the La Palina guy is one of the sponsors and the park has the same name, so I'm guessing there is a connection there.
Oh is this an event?
I think you need to change Shaun's Deadbeat Status to MIA if he fails to report in by lunch.

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2015, 08:44:53 AM »

Welcome Home CA-NJ Dave & Happy Friday Smoking in the Park Mayor.  Be sure to take some extra cigars for the vagrants.
Good morning, Tex.  Looking forward to a cigar in the park later today.
Isn't that illegal?
Private park.
That sounds right.  Also the La Palina guy is one of the sponsors and the park has the same name, so I'm guessing there is a connection there.
Oh is this an event?
I think you need to change Shaun's Deadbeat Status to MIA if he fails to report in by lunch.
Well, this is training week, so he would have less free time than usual, but he is setting a bad precedent.

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2015, 08:52:55 AM »

Welcome Home CA-NJ Dave & Happy Friday Smoking in the Park Mayor.  Be sure to take some extra cigars for the vagrants.
Good morning, Tex.  Looking forward to a cigar in the park later today.
Isn't that illegal?
Private park.
That sounds right.  Also the La Palina guy is one of the sponsors and the park has the same name, so I'm guessing there is a connection there.
Oh is this an event?
I think you need to change Shaun's Deadbeat Status to MIA if he fails to report in by lunch.
Well, this is training week, so he would have less free time than usual, but he is setting a bad precedent.
For sure, we'll give him as much slack as we can but then it's clobberin' time!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/22/2015
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2015, 08:54:20 AM »

10 AVO Maduro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 9 Padron Natural #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/24.00
 8 La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo (5.5"x62)
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Black Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/24.50
 6 Oliva Saison Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29/99
 5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 4 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 3 5 Vegas Limitada '15 Belicoso (6.2"x52)
          5/27.50
 2 Gurkha Warpig
         10/26.50
 1 Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva
          5/40.00

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2015, 08:59:35 AM »

Welcome Home CA-NJ Dave & Happy Friday Smoking in the Park Mayor.  Be sure to take some extra cigars for the vagrants.
Good morning, Tex.  Looking forward to a cigar in the park later today.
Isn't that illegal?
Private park.
That sounds right.  Also the La Palina guy is one of the sponsors and the park has the same name, so I'm guessing there is a connection there.
Oh is this an event?
I think you need to change Shaun's Deadbeat Status to MIA if he fails to report in by lunch.
Well, this is training week, so he would have less free time than usual, but he is setting a bad precedent.
I think training ended Wednesday.  Hell I am not hammering him I am concerned he is confined to quarters or some other commie activity.

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2015, 09:00:10 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2015, 09:02:22 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2015, 09:03:56 AM »

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2015, 09:04:08 AM »

Looks like Cigar King took over the AB Tempus duties today. :(

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2015, 09:04:35 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.
Thanks for repeating your same shitty attitude  ;D

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2015, 09:05:05 AM »

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2015, 09:05:22 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.
Just making sure the different time group can celebrate his victory.

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2015, 09:05:41 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.
Thanks for repeating your same shitty attitude  ;D
Sorry I left the smiley off :)

« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.
Just making sure the different time group can celebrate his victory.
The Fuk'n Joisey Boyz Trio Mob strikes, Tony should be  chiming in soon.  Jeez!  Got to recruit some new Texans.

« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2015, 09:10:42 AM »

Coffee ready, nice Joya Red to start the day in NJ.
Put a couple of tablespoons of vinegar in that first cup of coffee.
but try different vinegar, don't always use plain white distilled vinegar,
mix it up try a nice sherry vinegar, or if you are having fish & chips, use a malt vinegar!
good morning boys...