« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2015, 01:15:28 PM »

Afternoon men.  Giving the MoW Immortal a try.  From the CFest haul.
I looked at that one recently too but passed it up.  Let us know what you think.

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2015, 01:34:33 PM »

Afternoon men.  Giving the MoW Immortal a try.  From the CFest haul.
Afternoon Bean.  Warden give you a smoke break?

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2015, 02:08:36 PM »

Afternoon men.  Giving the MoW Immortal a try.  From the CFest haul.
Afternoon Bean.  Warden give you a smoke break?
At the office so taking advantage.  Worked on home projects all day yesterday until about 8:30 last night, so I guess you could consider this a "break".

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2015, 02:10:53 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2015, 02:12:00 PM »

Afternoon men.  Giving the MoW Immortal a try.  From the CFest haul.
I looked at that one recently too but passed it up.  Let us know what you think.
So far a decent stick with some smooth, subtle sweetness but not on par with any of the Side Projects in the flavor dept.  Perfect draw but wonky burn requiring numerous touch-ups.

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2015, 02:12:58 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
You fab that thing, fishy?  Had no idea you were so good with your hands...

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2015, 02:17:55 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice for sure, but doesn't CG hold a patent on thaose?

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2015, 02:19:52 PM »

Afternoon men.  Giving the MoW Immortal a try.  From the CFest haul.
Afternoon Bean.  Warden give you a smoke break?
At the office so taking advantage.  Worked on home projects all day yesterday until about 8:30 last night, so I guess you could consider this a "break".
Sun is out that sure looks nice.  Going outside for a smoke shortly.

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2015, 02:21:11 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
You fab that thing, fishy?  Had no idea you were so good with your hands...
I did not, just gave the idea to my cigar buddy at our weld shop at work and he whipped one up.

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2015, 02:22:20 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice for sure, but doesn't CG hold a patent on thaose?
His patent only covers the non-square variety 😄

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2015, 02:27:01 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
You fab that thing, fishy?  Had no idea you were so good with your hands...
I did not, just gave the idea to my cigar buddy at our weld shop at work and he whipped one up.
They got color anodizing capability?

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2015, 02:27:44 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice for sure, but doesn't CG hold a patent on thaose?
His patent only covers the non-square variety 😄
You are the Red Chinese of Cigar Rests :)

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2015, 02:28:34 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice for sure, but doesn't CG hold a patent on those?
His patent only covers the non-square variety 😄
Indeed.  Next step is to have that aluminum version anodized or powder coated.

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2015, 02:28:39 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Trying to give Shaun a run for his money?

« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2015, 02:29:00 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Is it rectangular, parallelogram or a rhombus?