« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2015, 09:31:13 AM »

You must be on your 3rd pot of coffee and cigar by now Dean.  Just poured the first cup out of my 2nd pot.  Fixed me up a nice ham & cheese omelet for breakfast.
still 1st pot, 3rd cup, 2nd cigar, RP Decade robusto.
got 'dicktracted' for a bit.
heading to WalMart soon then the beach.
Mushroom-Swiss burgers or Italian Sausage with Peppers & Onions today?
stuffed pork chops, baked potato, tossed salad, and crusty Italian bread.
Even his diet has changed!
I've done stuffed pork chops before. I get the thick cut chops and doctor boxed stuffing, adding onions and mushrooms finely chopped, throw them on the grill, great eating.
We do that same thing once in a while and they are good.

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2015, 09:32:37 AM »

heading to Wally World. later.
Disinfect yourself when finished.

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2015, 09:35:08 AM »

Thought my rain was about done but started storming again now.

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2015, 09:38:49 AM »

Thought my rain was about done but started storming again now.
It appears this weather is crazy from top to bottom.  May as well get breakfast going.  I'm looking to get the waffle iron hot this morning.  Y'all made me hungry.

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2015, 09:40:13 AM »

Thought my rain was about done but started storming again now.
It appears this weather is crazy from top to bottom.  May as well get breakfast going.  I'm looking to get the waffle iron hot this morning.  Y'all made me hungry.
Waffles are always good!

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2015, 09:46:46 AM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2015, 10:02:34 AM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!
Morning CG glad you got home away from the Commie HQ.   Tomorrow is the big day, hope it  all goes well for you.

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2015, 10:03:04 AM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!
Best of luck with that Yellow star.  Hopefully your travel home was less eventful then your trip out.

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2015, 10:05:02 AM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!
Morning CG glad you got home away from the Commie HQ.   Tomorrow is the big day, hope it  all goes well for you.
Thanks Tex!  Very excited for tomorrow!

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2015, 10:05:38 AM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!
Best of luck with that Yellow star.  Hopefully your travel home was less eventful then your trip out.
Heck, we even got home 20min early - was nice to at least have one leg of the trip on schedule!  Thanks Dave!

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2015, 11:45:47 AM »

Thought my rain was about done but started storming again now.
It appears this weather is crazy from top to bottom.  May as well get breakfast going.  I'm looking to get the waffle iron hot this morning.  Y'all made me hungry.
Waffles are always good!
They were waffles with bacon and dark chocolate chips in them.  Yum!

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2015, 11:47:31 AM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!
We may have to have an e-herf to celebrate!

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »

Got home safe last night - felt great to be in my own bed.  Doing laundry and getting ready for WORK tomorrow!
Best of luck with that Yellow star.  Hopefully your travel home was less eventful then your trip out.
Heck, we even got home 20min early - was nice to at least have one leg of the trip on schedule!  Thanks Dave!
Hope you had a good trip, even with the SoCal rain.

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2015, 12:05:53 PM »

What's going on NJDave?  You hangin' in the Garden State for a bit?

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2015, 01:08:16 PM »

Afternoon men.  Giving the MoW Immortal a try.  From the CFest haul.