CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: 5/12/2015  (Read 26463 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 5/12/2015
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2015, 09:32:35 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning TexDave.  When do you think your weather will settle for a bit?
Pretty rare for us to have a run of nasty weather as long as this one so Lord only knows but by late May we are usually begging for 80 degrees and rain.  Looks like at least another week to 10 days of crazy stuff.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2015, 09:33:16 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Got the names of a couple of realtors in the Charleston area you may consider using to start your search, rather than working blind.  My niece is in their group doing rental properties.  I'll send you a PM when I'm on my other computer.
Ok, I don't have one on the string yet.  We are going to do some scouting when we go over in July.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Got the names of a couple of realtors in the Charleston area you may consider using to start your search, rather than working blind.  My niece is in their group doing rental properties.  I'll send you a PM when I'm on my other computer.
Ok, I don't have one on the string yet.  We are going to do some scouting when we go over in July.
Figure this will at least give you a place to start.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2015, 09:40:45 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, Deano, and LTG
Good morning Dave and Tony.
I've got my fingers crossed for you regarding the SiL visit.  ;)
Don't get his hopes up.
His hopes being up will be the least of his problems.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2015, 09:43:40 AM »

I have been on the phone for 30 minutes with the stupid assholes at Keurig (Coffee Makers) trying to get my 4 month old $200 coffee maker replaced.  What a bunch of fuckbutts!    Build a piece of crap (makes pretty good coffee WHEN IT WORKS but gives constant problems.  They are going to send me a free maintenance kit  so I don't have to work on it with a bent paperclip every3 or 4 days (per their instructions) but will take 4-7 days to get it here.
I had the same issue in the beginning.  Eventually the problem went away.  Just try reseating the water container and then just fill it each time without removing it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Certainly, we are going to be scouting from Murrells Inlet to Savanah area for starters.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »

I have been on the phone for 30 minutes with the stupid assholes at Keurig (Coffee Makers) trying to get my 4 month old $200 coffee maker replaced.  What a bunch of fuckbutts!    Build a piece of crap (makes pretty good coffee WHEN IT WORKS but gives constant problems.  They are going to send me a free maintenance kit  so I don't have to work on it with a bent paperclip every3 or 4 days (per their instructions) but will take 4-7 days to get it here.
I had the same issue in the beginning.  Eventually the problem went away.  Just try reseating the water container and then just fill it each time without removing it.
The problem is the "prongs" in the top that puncture the cup and put out the water plug up. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, Deano, and LTG
Good morning Dave and Tony.
I've got my fingers crossed for you regarding the SiL visit.  ;)
Don't get his hopes up.
His hopes being up will be the least of his problems.
LMFAO, Amen on that one  Mayor

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2015, 09:49:40 AM »

The problem is the "prongs" in the top that puncture the cup and put out the water plug up.
Oh.  Never mind then.

Threebean

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »

Reliably on those things is unpredictable.  I have one at the office which has been working like a champ for years with almost every day use.  The one I bought for the wife at home crapped out in just over a year.  Can't see ever purchasing another one after experiencing a 50% failure rate.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2015, 09:54:05 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Certainly, we are going to be scouting from Murrells Inlet to Savanah area for starters.
I take it you are planning to retire to SC? 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2015, 09:56:50 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Where have you been for the last year?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2015, 09:57:52 AM »

Where the hell is NachoDad this morning?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2015, 09:58:45 AM »

Reliably on those things is unpredictable.  I have one at the office which has been working like a champ for years with almost every day use.  The one I bought for the wife at home crapped out in just over a year.  Can't see ever purchasing another one after experiencing a 50% failure rate.
Simlar here, my son has one and has been working great for almost 2 years but part of the problem is with the newer versions (labled 2.0) the engineering design is all fuct up in the electronics and water delivery system and the short term failure rate is actually far above 50%.  They have changed them some very recenctly and they have new model numbers and were just sending people new coffee makers with no hassle  but now they hope to make you just go away with crap like a maintenance kit (about a $1.00 item).  Piece of crap commie company in Vermont.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2015, 09:59:54 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave
Next summer if the ship stays on course.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14