« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2015, 10:14:31 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2015, 10:17:08 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Hope you have Jake's in Delmar scheduled for one night.

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2015, 10:18:26 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy, NFM.

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy, NFM.
Thanks Dave, will do!

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2015, 10:21:43 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Hope you have Jake's in Delmar scheduled for one night.
We are thinking Friday night, will firm up our schedule for the rest of the week today.

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2015, 10:22:39 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Don't get your ass lost, little bigger city than Fargo and a few more sketchy areas.

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2015, 10:23:16 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy, NFM.
What about a cigar in there somewhere?

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2015, 10:26:01 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy, NFM.
What about a cigar in there somewhere?
Think we're scheduled for Tuesday evening, so he'll get at least one day.

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2015, 10:30:18 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy, NFM.
What about a cigar in there somewhere?
Think we're scheduled for Tuesday evening, so he'll get at least one day.
He will be the one wearing an Apron!

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2015, 10:31:59 AM »

I got 4 days of Warden Free Time  coming up starting Friday morning when I drop her off at the airport about 9:00 am.

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2015, 10:38:25 AM »

I got 4 days of Warden Free Time  coming up starting Friday morning when I drop here off at the airport about 9:00 am.
Jackpot!!

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2015, 10:46:16 AM »

I would have to believe that almost every competent IT Network professional would say it is impossible to have a system as fuct up as this one.

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2015, 10:54:11 AM »

Flights got all fucked up and had to stay in Dallas Sat night...arrived in SD around 10am-ish local time yesterday's
But you're here.  Got your agenda set for today?
Yeah, doing a bike tour around SD and then walking around beaches in the early afternoon. Dinner and stuff back at the house.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy, NFM.
What about a cigar in there somewhere?
Think we're scheduled for Tuesday evening, so he'll get at least one day.
Had a Tat Black CG yesterday, needed to get rested up. Now I'm ready

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2015, 10:55:51 AM »

I would have to believe that almost every competent IT Network professional would say it is impossible to have a system as fuct up as this one.
Oh, hell.  I've probably built systems more fuct up than that.

Morning, muchachos.